Doolan Time

Camallain

3 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

I 'll be at his testimonial. A fantastic servant to the club. Truly hope he goes to a club that suits his style of plan and he doesn't languish on the bench or worse! 

I'm wondering if a testimonial match will take place now as I cant't think of any occasion where a player that has moved on to another club gets a testimonial match with his previous club. Maybe it has happened but I can't think of any example??

Just now, dl1971 said:

Did it not happen for John Lambie. I may be wrong. Bottom line it had better in my eyes. 

Agree totally but if they are going ahead with it they will also have to factor in the wishes of his next employer. It will be interesting to see how this pans out!

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Camallain said:

I'm wondering if a testimonial match will take place now as I cant't think of any occasion where a player that has moved on to another club gets a testimonial match with his previous club. Maybe it has happened but I can't think of any example??

Absolutely no reason why his testimonial match can't take place. 

It's not organised by the Club but by the testimonial committee. The Club allow the testimonial committee use of facilities but it is the testimonial committee that are responsible for pretty much everything else including selection of opponents. 

Kris need not play in the match if his new employers don't want him to for him to benefit from it. 

2 minutes ago, admin said:

Absolutely no reason why his testimonial match can't take place. 

It's not organised by the Club but by the testimonial committee. The Club allow the testimonial committee use of facilities but it is the testimonial committee that are responsible for pretty much everything else including selection of opponents. 

Kris need not play in the match if his new employers don't want him to for him to benefit from it.  

Thanks for that.  It would appaer to be anything but an ideal situation but at least Kris would still get his testimonial!