A night with GC

dl1971

23 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

To be fair to JJ, I have no doubt that Wednesday's event is exactly how he's described it. But it's still an opportunity to hear what Caldwell has to say and take him to task. 

If the Chairman or CEO is present then I intend to ask them why Kris was still being asked to perform ambassadorial duties for the club 24 hours before he was notified of their decision not to renew his contract. 

To ask him to do that when they knew he was getting bad news the next day is bang out of order.

Fair point on the Meet the Manager Night - Gary and the New Direction ( Sounds like a Boy Band ) 

Ref the Ambassador stuff - thats just shocking - they knew he wasn't getting a Contract  

2 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

My assumption, and it's only that, is that the club will only issue a response when the venue is full. I'll be heading up to Firhill confirmatory email or not.

Battering ram at the ready, Bastille style. Too bad it's not dark these nights as torches ablaze would provide a nice touch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

My assumption, and it's only that, is that the club will only issue a response when the venue is full. I'll be heading up to Firhill confirmatory email or not.

Same here. If they try to keep us out, I will distract the border guards while you sneak in. As a Dark Passenger you have more chance of slipping in undetected.

• Like 1

I emailed on Saturday morning; received this today -

"Good afternoon,

We have been inundated with requests for tickets for Weds nights free event, “ The season ahead with Gary Caldwell”.

Unfortunately, we had reached the capacity of the venue before you contacted us and as such, we cannot offer you a ticket for the event.

We will place your name on the reserve list and if any tickets become available we will get back in touch.

We do plan to film the event and thereafter make it available to supporters via our website, details of this will be made available later this week.

I am sorry that you have been unsuccessful in this regard but I thank you for your interest in our Club.

Kind regards..."

Perhaps the club should approach the SSE Hydro for availability :)

8 minutes ago, eljaggo said:

Why indoors?  Surely an AV presentation could be made from the pitch in front of the JHS.

Great suggestion, I suspect though this is being very carefully managed, then i saw Partickthedog is getting in, give it to them both barrels.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Fair point on the Meet the Manager Night - Gary and the New Direction ( Sounds like a Boy Band ) 

Ref the Ambassador stuff - thats just shocking - they knew he wasn't getting a Contract  

You’ve worked up there JJ , when do you think the free transfers were sanctioned by the Board / Chief Executive .

I can’t believe Gerry Britton’s role in this , he must have worked alongside Kris in various roles over the last 10 years