A night with GC

dl1971

2 hours ago, stuart_adam said:

I must admit I'm disappointed this isn't going to be filmed for Jagzone. Already the club fleece us for £6 a month but what do we get during the off-season? Not much...

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Somebody done a podcast for the meet the manage, he did. I think it was in November last year, it was then posted on this forum. Would be good if somebody could do that with this. Not everybody will manage, but I am sure we are all interested in what is said.

If it's filmed on Jagszone and/or available on podcast who the **** is going to turn up at the gig? I'm sure if you can't get along to the evening someone will post a relevant synopsis here, facebook P & B etc of what went on. Is that not good enough?

24 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

If it's filmed on Jagszone and/or available on podcast who the **** is going to turn up at the gig? I'm sure if you can't get along to the evening someone will post a relevant synopsis here, facebook P & B etc of what went on. Is that not good enough?

Don't do Facebook, P&B etc. Cant manage on the night. Whatever is posted on this forum I will be happy with. So yes it will be good enough.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, eljaggo said:

If no one goes as you predict, it will be because fans know that this is a damage limitation exercise, and want no part of it.

Criticised for not communicating and criticised for communicating ......welcome to the zen of Partick Thistle 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jlsarmy said:

Have you had your email confirmation?

I'm not going. It's just a PR stunt. To be 100 pc honest the weather is set fair so I'll be on the golf course. Time to have a break from the trenches of PTFC. But I will be semi interested on the feedback albeit I doubt there is anything he could say to appease some fans. But hey that's the nature of football. Onwards.

32 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

There is a difference between proper and open communication and reactive PR exercises - you need to stop defending the indefensible 

Doom and gloom. 

Again, you're hoping he makes a tit of himself and he falls flat on his face. 

You moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan about there being no communication forthcoming and when they announce this you dismiss it as a 'reactive PR exercise'? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, AlwaysOutnumbered... said:

Doom and gloom. 

You moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan about there being no communication forthcoming and when they announce this you dismiss it as a 'reactive PR exercise'? 

Exactly. To many moaning and groaning fans 

55 minutes ago, gerrybritton9 said:

It  doesn’t. I just asked if it would be technically possible. Club are working on the technology 

In your Twitter conversations with the Chair would you mind asking her for an update on the training ground? 

Edited by KemoAvdiu

1 hour ago, AlwaysOutnumbered... said:

Doom and gloom. 

False flag.

1 hour ago, AlwaysOutnumbered... said:

Doom and gloom. 

No Ive complained about the fact that on key issues like the Training Ground there is no communication - Ive not commented  on there being "No Communication" there is lots - just nothing of substance 

To be fair to JJ, I have no doubt that Wednesday's event is exactly how he's described it. But it's still an opportunity to hear what Caldwell has to say and take him to task. 

If the Chairman or CEO is present then I intend to ask them why Kris was still being asked to perform ambassadorial duties for the club 24 hours before he was notified of their decision not to renew his contract. 

To ask him to do that when they knew he was getting bad news the next day is bang out of order.