Christie Elliott

Norgethistle

1 minute ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Guy was  fully committed to Partick Thistle - something not quite right when he is deciding to move on 

Agree , not sure I would want to play for Gary Caldwell either , why would you be loyal to our Club when you see the treatment of your teammates. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Agree , not sure I would want to play for Gary Caldwell either , why would you be loyal to our Club when you see the treatment of your teammates. 

Probably as well to have moved to another thread as this was more a tribute to the player rather than antobor pro manager. My mate who does the boxing with him says he getting married shortly and had been thinking of another club, but got on fine with the manager 

14 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Seems strange we put a story out saying he’ll be highest paid one day, almost next day he posts he’s off

I think this was a pre strike by Caldwell. He knew he was off and putting into the public domain that he was offered a good deal. Making out that they done all they could to keep him. Purely to take more heat off him.

52 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Guy was  fully committed to Partick Thistle - something not quite right when he is deciding to move on 

Like going to a club in a higher division but no he should stay with us in a lower league on less money so you can avoid knocking the club ? 

34 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

I think this was a pre strike by Caldwell. He knew he was off and putting into the public domain that he was offered a good deal. Making out that they done all they could to keep him. Purely to take more heat off him.

Paranoia 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Probably as well to have moved to another thread as this was more a tribute to the player rather than antobor pro manager. My mate who does the boxing with him says he getting married shortly and had been thinking of another club, but got on fine with the manager 

Did you have to post this ? You mean it’s not Caldwell’s fault ?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, javeajag said:

Like going to a club in a higher division but no he should stay with us in a lower league on less money so you can avoid knocking the club ? 

Ok fair enough

- however not convinced on the whole PR Spin about making him the highest paid Player in the Club - what message did that sent out to other Players ?   If he was leaving for a bigger Club then just say that

- if they are bumping Doolan - save the whole attempt to put a positive Spin by sticking out meaningless statements from the Manager and the Chairman - if you rated these people that highly - they would still be here - so you dont - the "Club moving in a New Direction "  Caldwell didn't have the Courage to say he didn't rate him - he blamed "The Club Direction"  

We arent idiots - we understand how Football works - stop the false "we really care about the Fans " nonsense - make your decisions - if they fail you go - that applies to Caldwell - JLo and Gerry B and the Board for that matter - take responsibility   

So far as I keep saying - they have delivered nothing of merit - they get first Quarter of next Season as far as Im concerned 

• Thanks 1