Ryan Williamson signs

jaggy

58 minutes ago, jaggy said:

Good news if he stays fit

Think he's only had the one injury albeit a nasty one. Pleased with signing Shea as I thought considering the length of his lay off he did well on his return. Felt he was approaching good performances just when the season ended. We may just have got ourselves the box to box scoring midfielder we've so rarely had in the last fifteen or so years.

Ryan Williamson should fit in as he can adjust his game between right back and right wingback easy enough.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Think he's only had the one injury albeit a nasty one. Pleased with signing Shea as I thought considering the length of his lay off he did well on his return. Felt he was approaching good performances just when the season ended. We may just have got ourselves the box to box scoring midfielder we've so rarely had in the last fifteen or so years.

Ryan Williamson should fit in as he can adjust his game between right back and right wingback easy enough.

In his JagZone interview, he indicated that crossing was his strong point, which would certainly increase our attacking potential.

35 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Not since Mad Mental Martin Hardie 

So happy that Shea has signed.

It will be good to watch a player whose shirt I have (thanks to Auld Jag), for another season.

Checking Wikipedia, he must be one of very few Thistle players who got a double on their debut, especially within six minutes of kick off.

Welcome back, Shea - hope you have a long an successful career as a Jag.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Rid Skwerr said:

So happy that Shea has signed.

It will be good to watch a player whose shirt I have (thanks to Auld Jag), for another season.

Checking Wikipedia, he must be one of very few Thistle players who got a double on their debut, especially within six minutes of kick off.

Welcome back, Shea - hope you have a long an successful career as a Jag.

A certain Stephen McConologue scored twice on his debut as a 2nd half sub...