I have had enough of the clubs administration.

Flycatcher

I have followed the jags since 1979/80 season.

My first game was against Dundee .

Two nil up at h/t and we lost 2-3

I have seen manager come and go...

Some good times (St Lambie).

Some bad times (club nearly going under)

Some Ugly times ( watching Thistle under the Bunnet and Bertie Auld )

I have decided to take next season away from Firhill...

I can not stand GC attitude and the club direction.

Every interview or comment his or the boards attitude is almost

Disrespectful to the fans. 

In interviews after the games GC always never accepts the opposition has better plan and rewrites the games to his way. It’s untruthful to the fans,It’s bulls£#t 

I’m tired of their crap

We live in a time that social interaction is part of the business plan.

They are dreadful . . .

I can understand the lack of sentiment in business.

But without people there is no club.

The way they dealt with Doolan and even Erskine was pathetic at worst 

and very badly planned at best.

I love this club 

But, I wonder if this administration loves us ??

• Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Flycatcher said:

In interviews after the games GC always never accepts the opposition has better plan and rewrites the games to his way. It’s untruthful to the fans,It’s bulls£#t 

I’m tired of their crap

They are dreadful . . .

I love this club 

How can you put Bertie Auld in the same breath as The Bunnet? Ridiculous. Bertie done a great job at Jags.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

How can you put Bertie Auld in the same breath as The Bunnet? Ridiculous. Bertie done a great job at

He did the same job as the Bunnet ie results more important then the football.

As for be loyal....  

As I said I love the club and always will......

I’m just so very tired of the bollock and bullshit from GC and the board.

I just won’t be putting my money over the turnstiles for a while...

I’m and and always will be Thistle till I die 

Long time since I've read any slagging of Bertie Auld. Even so be whitewashing Jags history if we were to say there wasn't considerable criticism of his management style during his time at the Club. Same time I find the correlation between Bertie and Dick Campbell a rather strange one.

Don't think many of us can deny that there's a growing disconnect between club and fans but pretty please, never ever start a thread with a title that contains the word "administration".

6 hours ago, Flycatcher said:

I’m tired of their crap

They are dreadful . . .

I love this club 

Think Flycatcher is getting a bit of a rough ride and I don’t really disagree with a lot of what he says Communication by the Club ( can’t disagree) , treatment of Dools ( can’t disagree ) Gary Caldwell post match interviews ( even fellow managers think he’s watching a different game )

Disrespectful to the fans ( still going for the play off pretence a month of the season to go ) when we knew it was a relegation battle 

And I’m also old enough to remember the Thistle supporters banner “ We want the old Thistle not the Auld Thistle ) due to Bertie’s negative tactics  

And finally Gary Caldwell at this moment divides the Thistle support and there is a disconnect there between the supporters and the Club at this moment.

Surely he’s allowed his opinion, it’s a forum after all .

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Think Flycatcher is getting a bit of a rough ride and I don’t really disagree with a lot of what he says Communication by the Club ( can’t disagree) , treatment of Dools ( can’t disagree ) Gary Caldwell post match interviews ( even fellow managers think he’s watching a different game )

Disrespectful to the fans ( still going for the play off pretence a month of the season to go ) when we knew it was a relegation battle 

And I’m also old enough to remember the Thistle supporters banner “ We want the old Thistle not the Auld Thistle ) due to Bertie’s negative tactics  

And finally Gary Caldwell at this moment divides the Thistle support and there is a disconnect there between the supporters and the Club at this moment.

Surely he’s allowed his opinion, it’s a forum after all .

He's given his opinion. People respond. It's ahem the forum. He's entitled never to set foot in firhill again. But hey just keep the anti Caldwell feeling bubbling away.....i kinda thought we were moving on after the meeting feedback this week. ? Lasted all of a nano second. 

20 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

He's given his opinion. People respond. It's ahem the forum. He's entitled never to set foot in firhill again. But hey just keep the anti Caldwell feeling bubbling away.....i kinda thought we were moving on after the meeting feedback this week. ? Lasted all of a nano second. 

Have we all got to like Gary ? , did you go to the meeting during the week , it was like a course in statistics spoken very eloquently by GC , didn’t come away feeling inspired at all .

1 minute ago, West of Scotland said:

What would inspire you?

A manager who believes in attacking football, possibly playing 2 up front most of the time , getting the ball forward quicker to give the forwards more chances in the game .

Encourage the midfield players to push on and at least one of them to get into double figures for goals or assists  during the season.

What we’re getting now is more a possession based game , sometimes to win football matches you’ve got to gamble to get the result 

For goodness sake we finished 2 points above Alloa last season, it wasn’t a great season.

I to am not particularly happy about things that have happened at the club over the past couple of years. Relegation, promises from the board about monthly updates,which have stopped, the treatment of Doolan and the jury is still out on whether Caldwell can do what he was brought into do and that is win promotion. But I will be buying my season ticket as I have done for many years and also as I have done for many years hope that this season will be our season.:fan:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dl1971 said:

Dissing Gary is so last week. Gotta keep up with the kids. It’s now grudging respect.

8 hours ago, Flycatcher said:

He did the same job as the Bunnet ie results more important then the football.

As for be loyal....  

As I said I love the club and always will......

I’m just so very tired of the bollock and bullshit from GC and the board.

I just won’t be putting my money over the turnstiles for a while...

I’m and and always will be Thistle till I die 

Just go to the games and don’t bother with the bollocks. You don’t need to listen to the interviews or read the forum.

10 hours ago, jlsarmy said:

Have we all got to like Gary ? , did you go to the meeting during the week , it was like a course in statistics spoken very eloquently by GC , didn’t come away feeling inspired at all .

It's not a question of like or unlike. It's fundamentally will Caldwell get us promoted in my view. Play offs at absolute worst. The signs are looking promising but will depend on who comes in. He will be under pressure I'm sure but if the team continues the form we showed over the last 4 months of the season ( hopefully with improvement) we won't be far away. Nb the statistics thingy. All modern managers are into that stuff. It's no longer jaikets for goalposts and get stuck in. 

17 hours ago, Flycatcher said:

I’m tired of their crap

They are dreadful . . .

I love this club 

Bertie Auld ????? Really 2 Scottish Cup semi finals beating the old firm on a regular basis much better times than this crap only only one word for it.......... Bye 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

It's not a question of like or unlike. It's fundamentally will Caldwell get us promoted in my view. Play offs at absolute worst. The signs are looking promising but will depend on who comes in. He will be under pressure I'm sure but if the team continues the form we showed over the last 4 months of the season ( hopefully with improvement) we won't be far away. Nb the statistics thingy. All modern managers are into that stuff. It's no longer jaikets for goalposts and get stuck in. 

Get the stats thing , but it was done to obviously put forward stats regarding fitness and how many km players ran in a game which is fine , how many hours spent on the training ground etc. and how we’ve improved on that .

I was interested in the creativity in the team, stats for assists from wing backs ( 6 in total between Christie and Penrice ) or stats from the midfield, Banzo didn’t have 1 assist all season which I think is more to do with the style of play rather than a criticism of Stuart Bannigan 

49 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Get the stats thing , but it was done to obviously put forward stats regarding fitness and how many km players ran in a game which is fine , how many hours spent on the training ground etc. and how we’ve improved on that .

I was interested in the creativity in the team, stats for assists from wing backs ( 6 in total between Christie and Penrice ) or stats from the midfield, Banzo didn’t have 1 assist all season which I think is more to do with the style of play rather than a criticism of Stuart Bannigan 

Yep. Get that. Apparently the new guy williamson has had a high number of assists historically. Goals from midfield hasn't been great last few years so hopeful cardle will chip in with a fair few. If spittal stays he needs to be more consistent too. As always when following PTFC who knows what will happen next....