Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
stuart_adam

Next season's kit

Recommended Posts

Anyone heard anything about next season's kit? Or anyone got any suggestions or ones they would like to see.

 

Edited to add personally id like something like thisScreenshot_20190517_144853.thumb.jpg.88dfe1daccdb02fe8574c8e76d96d19f.jpg

Edited by stuart_adam
Added image
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stuart_adam said:

Anyone heard anything about next season's kit? Or anyone got any suggestions or ones they would like to see.

 

Edited to add personally id like something like thisScreenshot_20190517_144853.thumb.jpg.88dfe1daccdb02fe8574c8e76d96d19f.jpg

Very nice..I would go for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season's was a belter after (let's be honest) a couple of real horrors. Hopefully, the new strip will follow this trend rather than go back to some of the 'whit?' strips of the last few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should just keep the same strip. We'll likely end up with something dreadful. God forbid diagonal red and yellow strips, for something different.

If horizontal are hoops and vertical are stripes, what would we call diagonal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

We should just keep the same strip. We'll likely end up with something dreadful. God forbid diagonal red and yellow strips, for something different.

If horizontal are hoops and vertical are stripes, what would we call diagonal?

Some combination of the two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this seasons strip was the best design in recent years, I would like them to keep it similar, with just a few mods to ensure they [TTL / Joma] get enough sales of the replica kits.

Could we ensure our goalkeeper is supplied with a black shirt option, see Neville Southall comments regarding goalkeepers shirt colour:-

Black became popular among goalkeepers in England once the rules governing goalkeeper’s get-up had been relaxed. When the birth of the Premier League brought with it referees in green, Neville Southall opted for black, while Liverpool’s Bruce Grobbelaar and Arsenal’s David Seaman also sported near-identical all-black designs. Southall later explained: “I wore a black shirt but not to stand out. I thought a striker would have to look twice to make sure I was there.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I think this seasons strip was the best design in recent years, I would like them to keep it similar, with just a few mods to ensure they [TTL / Joma] get enough sales of the replica kits.

Could we ensure our goalkeeper is supplied with a black shirt option, see Neville Southall comments regarding goalkeepers shirt colour:-

Black became popular among goalkeepers in England once the rules governing goalkeeper’s get-up had been relaxed. When the birth of the Premier League brought with it referees in green, Neville Southall opted for black, while Liverpool’s Bruce Grobbelaar and Arsenal’s David Seaman also sported near-identical all-black designs. Southall later explained: “I wore a black shirt but not to stand out. I thought a striker would have to look twice to make sure I was there.”

I think there is some debate about this. Some keepers prefer bright colours (orange/lime) to make them stand out and look bigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure Just Employment Law would like a change considering their logo is barely visible on the current shirt. That's if they are still the shirt sponsor next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

How about this, but Kingsleyfied?

Hot-2017-Woman-Cartoon-Red-font-b-yellow-b-font-font-b-Jersey-b-font-cycling.jpg

Haha, were can I get one of those??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

hypes or strops?

I'm not biting! But I'm sure there is another possibility.  :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course the Big Teams have already got their new kits unveiled and on sale for the summer crowd, so I fully expect our new shirts to be shown off two days before our first game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×