Next season's kit

stuart_adam

37 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

We should just keep the same strip. We'll likely end up with something dreadful. God forbid diagonal red and yellow strips, for something different.

If horizontal are hoops and vertical are stripes, what would we call diagonal?

Some combination of the two?

I think this seasons strip was the best design in recent years, I would like them to keep it similar, with just a few mods to ensure they [TTL / Joma] get enough sales of the replica kits.

Could we ensure our goalkeeper is supplied with a black shirt option, see Neville Southall comments regarding goalkeepers shirt colour:-

Black became popular among goalkeepers in England once the rules governing goalkeeper’s get-up had been relaxed. When the birth of the Premier League brought with it referees in green, Neville Southall opted for black, while Liverpool’s Bruce Grobbelaar and Arsenal’s David Seaman also sported near-identical all-black designs. Southall later explained: “I wore a black shirt but not to stand out. I thought a striker would have to look twice to make sure I was there.”

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I think this seasons strip was the best design in recent years, I would like them to keep it similar, with just a few mods to ensure they [TTL / Joma] get enough sales of the replica kits.

Could we ensure our goalkeeper is supplied with a black shirt option, see Neville Southall comments regarding goalkeepers shirt colour:-

Black became popular among goalkeepers in England once the rules governing goalkeeper’s get-up had been relaxed. When the birth of the Premier League brought with it referees in green, Neville Southall opted for black, while Liverpool’s Bruce Grobbelaar and Arsenal’s David Seaman also sported near-identical all-black designs. Southall later explained: “I wore a black shirt but not to stand out. I thought a striker would have to look twice to make sure I was there.”

I think there is some debate about this. Some keepers prefer bright colours (orange/lime) to make them stand out and look bigger