71 Club

Norgethistle

Not knowing what was included previously or what the price was I would only be able to choose based on what is in this offer.  At £1100 plus vat that works out at around £65 per game. Say a season ticket works out about £15 per game. Is £50 for food an drink worth it ? Probably about the same if you went to Hospitality every game .

I guess for the people that join it is more about the networks that are formed though. For them it may well be worth far more than £1100 in terms of business they get from fellow members ?

4 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Anything that makes additional income for the club is a good idea. Wish I could afford it. Great way to support your club financially 

The question is will it bring in more money. Or less money than the ambassadors.  

Its not new. It’s a replacement for something previously in place. It’s more expensive for less benefits. 

So it might be a genius move and raise more money. But it might not. Suppose the current ambassadors would be the ones to ask. 

I'm sure a few will enjoy this way to see PTFC, but I'm surprised the 'normal' Season Tickets have not gone on sale yet. I can see Ayr, Dunfermline and ICT have already got their season tickets available for sale. I would have thought it would make sense to have the ST's for sale before the summer? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I'm sure a few will enjoy this way to see PTFC, but I'm surprised the 'normal' Season Tickets have not gone on sale yet. I can see Ayr, Dunfermline and ICT have already got their season tickets available for sale. I would have thought it would make sense to have the ST's for sale before the summer? 

When I spoke to Gerry Britton on Wednesday evening he said they would be on sale at the end of the next week/start of following week at the latest.

So far I am quite happy with our transfer business and it might be that we want to get a few deals done before putting the tickets on sale.