“Get to the ball”

gerrybritton9

4 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

No one complained when we trounced Morton 3 zip immediately after the training camp. Our form since then was exemplary...was it not? Money well spent.

Exemplary ? , we only won 1 game out of the next 5 after that , hence the reason it came down to the last day .

4 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Yeah , you’re right Alloa wanted one but couldn’t get time off their work .

Perhaps we should go part time? Nb I can't recollect. Did you say at the time the Tenerife trip was a waste of money? Suck it up. It worked. The results show it worked. Next you will be telling us it's GCs fault that some staff are being paid off. I have expect you to say British Steel went under because GC switched the players studs from aluminium to plastic. 

3 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Perhaps we should go part time? Nb I can't recollect. Did you say at the time the Tenerife trip was a waste of money? Suck it up. It worked. The results show it worked. Next you will be telling us it's GCs fault that some staff are being paid off. I have expect you to say British Steel went under because GC switched the players studs from aluminium to plastic. 

I did say at the time it was a waste of money , do you really think the results were great after that ?( 1 win in 5 after the Morton game )

When I heard Jacqui Low was going along to the Training Camp ( no idea why ? ) that just cemented my view .

Of the last 7 games including the morton game we won 3 drew 3 lost 1. What's wrong with that?

A total waste of resources on a limited budget to ensure survival in a poor league which includes part - time teams . 

29 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Yeah , you’re right Alloa wanted one but couldn’t get time off their work .

You gave no facts on this except your normal ‘ I hate Caldwell ‘

I said at the time if we stay up the training camp was a good idea .....every little helps 

I think the cost of going down would have been a tad above 25k...

You can put a case for the 25k if you want , the reverse is true Alloa won 4 games the same as ourselves with no “ training camp “ and a fraction of our budget.

5 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

You can put a case for the 25k if you want , the reverse is true Alloa won 4 games the same as ourselves with no “ training camp “ and a fraction of our budget.

Sorry. I missed the bit about your fake stats? Stop squirming and admit our results post Tenerife were great? C'mon....you know you should.

Just now, javeajag said:

Well since it was paid for by Colin weir and not the club - so cost to club zero ! - only an idiot would not have taken it ....and we stayed up 

Where did you get that from , go back on Jagszone and Caldwell said he took it to the Board and it was sanctioned , unless you know different , where did it say Colin Weir paid for this ?

1 minute ago, jlsarmy said:

14 points out of 24 

Great ?

14 out of 21. Not one win after the morton game but three wins. Your prejudice is defeating any logic. And remember those last 7 games were high pressure. Even if we won all 7 you would have said...ah but we were lucky. Or we didn't score enough goals...ad nauseum. 

1 minute ago, dl1971 said:

14 out of 21. Not one win after the morton game but three wins. Your prejudice is defeating any logic. And remember those last 7 games were high pressure. Even if we won all 7 you would have said...ah but we were lucky. Or we didn't score enough goals...ad nauseum. 

Ok you’re right , we matched Alloa’s results .

Tell me where you saw who paid for this ?

6 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Ok you’re right , we matched Alloa’s results .

Tell me where you saw who paid for this ?

Wow. Your trying really hard to rubbish the results of the team. I suspect you are in a minority of one on this debate. But that is your right. I'm looking forward to next season and a continuation of our excellent results. Who knows we might even have a great season . But God help GC if he doesn't win all 36 games....god help GC if we draw our first game....you will be ready to pounce I'm sure with your Alloa o meter. 

40 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Where did you get that from , go back on Jagszone and Caldwell said he took it to the Board and it was sanctioned , unless you know different , where did it say Colin Weir paid for this ?

I’ll leave you check on that one ....

we stayed up 

3 hours ago, javeajag said:

Well since it was paid for by Colin weir and not the club - so cost to club zero ! - only an idiot would not have taken it ....and we stayed up 

Not entering into the Tenerife Debate but this is now the Second time someone has stated it was paid for by Colin Weir - how do we know it was ?