Happy days

erty13

The goals were lovely to see, but watching this sequence makes it pretty obvious, we had the worst ground in the SPL and nowadays that is probably true for the Championship.

We will need to do something as a club to address this issue, sooner rather than later, but you have to think, definitely within the next 10 years.

I agree ARu, but even were we in the top flight and in a say, st johnstone type position, I doubt we would have sufficient funds.

I suspect the only way we could do it would be for the seats in the existing colin weir stand to be replaced with 2nd had ones by supporters with the requisite skill set and some cheap pvc type  covering of all the manky wood and brick work.  Then an uncovered newly laid tracing at the town end. Cheap and cheerful.

The only other option would be to sell the ground for student accommodation and relocate. Answers on a post card.......

It's a no fro me for relocating just in case anyone thought I was advocating such a catastrophic suggestion

Edited by Guest