BetFred Cup Draw

Fawlty Towers

Safe to assume that the "west/south" top seeds will be Livi, Motherwell, Hamilton and St Mirren (we will be away to one of them). We will presumably be in the "west/south" second seed bunch with  Ayr, Morton and Alloa.

Edited by JeanieD
spollign

6 minutes ago, JeanieD said:

Safe to assume that the "west/south" top seeds will be Livi, Motherwell, Hamilton and St Mirren (we will be away to one of them). We will presumably be in the "west/south" second seed bunch with  Ayr, Morton and Alloa.

Please not Hamilton away, perhaps the only silver lining of relegation was not having to go back there.

3 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Edinburgh City to tick off an unvisited ground would suit me.

Even better if we could be spirited into the northern group and travel to Elgin City and Cove Rangers.

Believe me - Meadowbank is not a place you want to go to if you want to watch football. Unless they have been given permission to use the "multi ball" system. If not you'll be lucky if the ball is in play for 45 minutes (especially if the wind blows).  

Edited by QXBoy
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Edinburgh City to tick off an unvisited ground would suit me.

Even better if we could be spirited into the northern group and travel to Elgin City and Cove Rangers.

We complain that Firhill is becoming a two sided stadium. If I remember right, Meadowbank is a one sided stadium.

5 hours ago, QXBoy said:

Believe me - Meadowbank is not a place you want to go to if you want to watch football. Unless they have been given permission to use the "multi ball" system. If not you'll be lucky if the ball is in play for 45 minutes (especially if the wind blows).  

Edinburgh city are currently playing at Spartans stadium.

I've been at Spartans to watch the U20s. Tidy enough wee stadium.

I read a while ago that Qatar will be installing air conditioning into their stadia for the upcoming World Cup. That's at least something we're well ahead of in Scotland, as anyone that's every visited Broadwood or sat in the west stand at Airdrie can confirm.