Something We Can All Agree On

Fawlty Towers

Was going to post about this, but I don't know how to do links to stories. Hope Keeley  has a great night. I also hope her parents have a good time as it takes a lot of support from parents to get the kids, particularly disabled kids to these events.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Superb!

Hope Keeley enjoys the night!!

It's 100% news to me we have an amputees' team.  Is there any further information available about the team or how to support it?

We have a frame football team. Which is one of the ways for disabled to play football. Remember seeing them do a lap round Firhill during half time at a couple of games over the last season or two.

Edited by Auld Jag

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Superb!

Hope Keeley enjoys the night!!

It's 100% news to me we have an amputees' team.  Is there any further information available about the team or how to support it?

It, along with many other good things, comes under the umbrella of the Partick Thistle Charitable Trust:

https://ptct.org.uk/

A very emotional and inspirational kid, hope she made happy memories in Madrid. This is what makes football a special sport, not our normal moans about the state of our club and multi million pound players and clubs.