Kit 2019-2020

That 1 jags fan

There’s the usual shitey preview that we get every year on Twitter, looks like red collar and a yellow shirt with wee faint thistles sewn into it. I’m praying we don’t get a copy of the new St Mirren home top, its terrible! I’d love to see us back in hoops!

Rainbow top. I love Thistle. Sorry, I know some people don't go for this stuff and just want us to be a normal football club like all the others, but for me, regardless of whether we a good or shite, this is the stuff that defines us.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Pinhead said:

The Home Top may have some potential, not sure wtf the away kit is all about mind you and how it relates to Thistle...seems unusual....

Same way the one with the pink ribbon on it a couple of seasons back relates to Thistle.

Personally I prefer the hoops as the 'home', and the dark blue top for the 'away', so last years kit I think they got it spot on. I would have preferred a slight variation on last seasons kit.

Yellow with red trim is okay, but I would not buy, the rainbow I would not buy, but perhaps it will sell well as it appears to be a nod towards gay pride?