New Owner

Jag

Message added by douglas clark

'Tis not the job of a moderator to stop people writing here. The rules are pretty simple:

reported ad hominem attacks will be investigated (and if found to be true) or write stuff that could get the site into trouble

and you'll either be warned / your post deleted, or - worst case scenario -  banned either temporarily or permanently.

This particular thread has had a vigorous exchange of views, and perhaps more heat than light. But the quality of the debate - it seems to me at least - is down to the lack of information.  That, in and of itself, means that whatever side you happen to be on is for a fan, very frustrating.

So, I have no intention of closing threads just because the quality of the postings isn't great. That is not the role of a moderator.

If you wake up the following morning you can always delete something you wish you'd never said.

15 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

You dont have to read this thread.

That's true but unhelpful. I have to open the thread to clear the 'new content' alert. It then becomes like rubber-necking on the motorway. I'm glad I'm not involved, hope no-one is trapped inside and wish it hadn't happened at all.

3 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Admin, help me.

Please find somewhere to put this thread away from this forum.

These two are not going to stop their pointless sniping. Let them carry on somewhere else. Perhaps somewhere with padded walls.

Look Mate - If you dont like whats being posted - dont read the Thread 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Admin, help me.

These two are not going to stop their pointless sniping. Let them carry on somewhere else. Perhaps somewhere with padded walls.

Pro-tip: put them on block. Then you get lovely walls of black "you have chosen to ignore this content".

Edited by West of Scotland
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Admin, help me.

I think this thread should be re-named. How about "Going roon' and roon' in circles".

3 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

If anyone fancies doing something mildly diverting over the winter, see here. Hurry though, entries close at 7.05pm. Entries accepted in lower or upper case.

Naughty, naughty. Complaining about the content of a thread then appropriating it for a bit of blatent advertising.   :thumbsup2:

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

Oh admin admin please protect us from people having a chat/opinions - honestly the sweety wives on this forum! If you don't like it then don't read it! You must go looking to be offended...

I would guess the majority of what you refer to as 'sweetie wives' really don't give a flying f*ck about the content of this subject so I would urge you to please don't assume anyone is offended.

It is more of nod to the fact that the subject has simply outlived it's useful life.

You should view any criticism as more of a sardonic flick of the wrist …. so please don't get yourself overwrought.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I would guess the majority of what you refer to as 'sweetie wives' really don't give a flying f*ck about the content of this subject so I would urge you to please don't assume anyone is offended.

It is more of nod to the fact that the subject has simply outlived it's useful life.

You should view any criticism as more of a sardonic flick of the wrist …. so please don't get yourself overwrought.

Awww someones all butthurt, i hear you can buy lotion for that from the pharmacy. You seem to give a **** about a thread you don't give a **** about cause you read and comment on it. I suggest you stop reading things that make you sad cause your life will be so much better. As for it having outlived its useful life maybe so, but that is not for you to decide.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I dont see how t its outlived it's useful life. Has there been confirmation of the consortium's withdrawal , has TFE and Colin Weir gone away?.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Awww someones all butthurt, i hear you can buy lotion for that from the pharmacy. You seem to give a **** about a thread you don't give a **** about cause you read and comment on it. I suggest you stop reading things that make you sad cause your life will be so much better. As for it having outlived its useful life maybe so, but that is not for you to decide.

You really don't get sarcasm do you? everything in your small world is related to your anus? 

6 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

I dont see how t its outlived it's useful life. Has there been confirmation of the consortium's withdrawal , has TFE and Colin Weir gone away?.

appears it is still ongoing after all, but weirs leading the way https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4854812/euromillions-colin-weir-partick-thistle-bid-numbers/

2 hours ago, Pinhead said:

I assume the dual ownership issue or chien and Conway falling out means they are not going ahead  .... which is great news 

might explain why tfe have been quiet as well .... despite what’s been said it looks like the shareholders just want out  

let’s hope it’s a good outcome 

• admin locked this topic