New Owner

Jag

Message added by douglas clark

'Tis not the job of a moderator to stop people writing here. The rules are pretty simple:

reported ad hominem attacks will be investigated (and if found to be true) or write stuff that could get the site into trouble

and you'll either be warned / your post deleted, or - worst case scenario -  banned either temporarily or permanently.

This particular thread has had a vigorous exchange of views, and perhaps more heat than light. But the quality of the debate - it seems to me at least - is down to the lack of information.  That, in and of itself, means that whatever side you happen to be on is for a fan, very frustrating.

So, I have no intention of closing threads just because the quality of the postings isn't great. That is not the role of a moderator.

If you wake up the following morning you can always delete something you wish you'd never said.

4 hours ago, Firhillista said:

The Weir thing - whatever it turns out to be - will be tied up this coming week or next, apparently.

It's why it's all gone quiet from TFE recently - it's all been overtaken by events.

(And for anyone who wants to know how I know this - whispers and rumours. But I think they're accurate.)

Not Chinese whispers ?

7 hours ago, Firhillista said:

The Weir thing - whatever it turns out to be - will be tied up this coming week or next, apparently.

It's why it's all gone quiet from TFE recently - it's all been overtaken by events.

(And for anyone who wants to know how I know this - whispers and rumours. But I think they're accurate.)

Tied up as in clarified or tied up with the club with something completed?

4 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Isn't that supposed to be 'spat the dummy out' or 'threw my toys out the pram'? You cant even get something as simple as that right. Lol

Do you know you're right about that, you got me there. I'll take your dig on the chin and have a wee chuckle at myself for being foolish.

There’s definitely been far greater unity since the appointment of McCall and hopefully this news further cements this and we can look positively as the club moves forward.

i say that realising I was one of the most (if not the most) outspoken, divisive, bang out of order forum poster and very rude with regards to my fellow posters under the previous manager, which I can only apologise for and hopefully I learn these lesson as the club appears to move positively forward 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

There’s definitely been far greater unity since the appointment of McCall and hopefully this news further cements this and we can look positively as the club moves forward.

i say that realising I was one of the most (if not the most) outspoken, divisive, bang out of order forum poster and very rude with regards to my fellow posters under the previous manager, which I can only apologise for and hopefully I learn these lesson as the club appears to move positively forward 

bet this was on the cards when McCall was approached , Weir wanted his man he got him and now wants the club, best of luck to the big man 

• Like 1

• admin locked this topic