doolan

harrywrag

I’d rather we did everything to keep Graham, Rudden and Lyons and if it means any wages saved by not spending on Doolan can be used to retain those 3 then unfortunately that’s the way it needs to be. The priority has to be getting out of league one and those 3 would run amok.  If we needed an extra striker then Declan McManus would be top of the list.

i would happily have Doolan back in a couple of years as a youth coach or something - when in the championship and can afford more.  Right now we are in dire straits and the reality is Graham, Ktons, Rudden and McManus all appear to have far more goals than Kris.  Paying him a wage because he was such a good player before is just crazy when he is clearly not the same player he was 2 years ago. His last season with us and stunts at Ayr and Morton show we need to have better.  

2 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I’d rather we did everything to keep Graham, Rudden and Lyons and if it means any wages saved by not spending on Doolan can be used to retain those 3 then unfortunately that’s the way it needs to be. The priority has to be getting out of league one and those 3 would run amok.  If we needed an extra striker then Declan McManus would be top of the list.

i would happily have Doolan back in a couple of years as a youth coach or something - when in the championship and can afford more.  Right now we are in dire straits and the reality is Graham, Ktons, Rudden and McManus all appear to have far more goals than Kris.  Paying him a wage because he was such a good player before is just crazy when he is clearly not the same player he was 2 years ago. His last season with us and stunts at Ayr and Morton show we need to have better.  

Who?

1 hour ago, Garscube Road End said:

I have already stated who I would like as next manager. Someone with young fresh ideas. Stuart Petrie at Montrose. 

Fair enough- nothing against that choice- I have never heard of him but that does not mean he would not be a good choice. 

The thing is it was you who asked in relation to the suggestion of Doolan and Erskine " what makes you think they would be any good?" Two relatively young guys, with a connection to and love for our club and presumably young fresh ideas. Nobody knows if they would be any good but the same can be said for any appointment and at least with them we know they would be giving it everything and have the majority of fans onside from Day 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thru thin and thin said:

Harry Redknapp is looking for a team to invest in, and has not excluded Scotland!

Davie Robertson of Kashmir fame as manager! (Nearest manager I have seen to John Lambie).

Now that would be worth supporting!

Lambie was not a twatwaffle like that clown Robertson, to compare them like for like is an insult to Lambie

• Like 3

• 1 month later...