Evening with Gary Caldwell

east end jag

Just now, jags on tour said:

Cheers for the summary guys. Is the Australian guy Mitch Austin? I’ve seen that name banded about on Twitter. 

They didn't give a name but did say he was quick and the hope was that he would sign tomorrow.  GC said that he does want more pace in the team and that this signing, if it happened, would address that as far as the forward position was concerned. 

Sounds like the guy Austin as he's fast. Suppose we've been here before with Amoo, Azeez & Storey. Still if we got rid of Storey it would be fair to assume we'll replace him with someone better. I'd hope tho' we'll be bringing in more than just one player that can be described as pacy.

Thanks for the summary, everyone.

I have access to an audio recording of last night - it's not great quality, it has a buzzing noise throughout it but you can hear what's being said.

I'm not willing to post it publically but am happy to share it with anyone on the forum so if you'd like to hear it ,  send me a PM and I'll send you the link, cheers.

3 minutes ago, ThistleD said:

Any word on scouting for this season? Did they mention the new chief scout? 

Nothing mentioned or asked on scouting other than Scot Allison was in holiday in New York and took the opportunity to do some work whilst out there off his own back. It wasn't clear if that was scouting for players or something else.

• Like 1