Falkirk?

jagfaelivi

2-2 today against Falkirk

we we’re 2-0 up brought the kids on second half and it finished 2-2. Shea came of injured looked in pain..o’ware  hit post twice. No trialists..Bannigan  penalty and Mansel volley

0-0 Motherwell midweek

fraser fyvie was trialist 

Edited by Paukea

3 hours ago, Paukea said:

2-2 today against Falkirk

we we’re 2-0 up brought the kids on second half and it finished 2-2. Shea came of injured looked in pain..o’ware  hit post twice. No trialists..Bannigan  penalty and Mansel volley

0-0 Motherwell midweek

fraser fyvie was trialist 

Who's kids were brought on ? 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, p12tfc said:

What was Gordon’s injury? Really disappointing if he’s out for any length of time

According to Gary Caldwell's Jagzone  post match interview Gordon's took a kick on the ankle!  GC is hopeful he will be training on Monday.

The highlights on Jagzone are nothing short of abuse.  To show Sean McGinty getting beaten in the air by a 5' 0" winger is just wrong but to repeat it slow motion should be a criminal offence - I'm off to cancel my Jagzone subscription in protest and solidarity.

36 minutes ago, AlgarveJag said:

The highlights on Jagzone are nothing short of abuse.  To show Sean McGinty getting beaten in the air by a 5' 0" winger is just wrong but to repeat it slow motion should be a criminal offence - I'm off to cancel my Jagzone subscription in protest and solidarity.

Was not totally convinced by mcginty last season these clips don’t inspire more confidence in him

McGinty isn't actually outjumped - he doesn't jump and he shouldn't have to, his problem is he's wrong side of the forward and would have to jump through him.  He should have read the movement and be moving into the space where the forward is coming too. 

I thought McGinty finished the season well. In fact in one game he was loads of folk's man of the match. I trust his good games weren't solely down to playing alongside experience, but if they were here's hoping he's learned something. We don't have defensive full backs as such so much will boil down to the centrebacks being commanding.

Never truly convinced McGinty is a centre half, however a good few times last season ploughing forward with the ball at his feet he kinda reminded me of a Ted Mcminn type character in as much that he didn’t know where he was going next let alone his man he was taking on and it seemed to pretty effective.  The next Jukka Santala? 

58 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I thought McGinty finished the season well. In fact in one game he was loads of folk's man of the match. I trust his good games weren't solely down to playing alongside experience, but if they were here's hoping he's learned something. We don't have defensive full backs as such so much will boil down to the centrebacks being commanding.

LIB I may have to take some responsibility for that as 'we' sponsored the MotM at the last home game against Ayr and I remember you were surprised at the choice.  We had a very mixed guest list and flashes of his blue boots marauding forward might have had as much to do with the selection as well the fact that he saw PLENTY of the game that day.  I don't think the players were able to hear GC screaming "press higher up".

• Like 1