What’s your favourite pre match boozers

Bobbyhouston

On 7/13/2019 at 11:48 AM, Muscat Jag said:

Not the Star and Garter??? 

On 7/18/2019 at 10:11 PM, MonehJags said:

It's a shame what happened to the Star and Garter. 

Yeah, the Star is an embarrassment these days. The new owners have sacrificed their proximity to Firhill and the regular income that brought, to run their ridiculous wee Celtic supporters club from it. **** them.

48 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I can’t believe I came on here for some light relief from the new ownersthread to find this thread was hijacked by somebody talking about the new owners thread...:hypocrite:

:lol: 

If truth be told I should've started a thread about post Firhill boozing. Yesterday's glum Jags meetings prompted a longer than usual visit to the hostelry. Can only apologise for a tired and emotional condition. Can't even mind switching on my pc never mind typing above drivel. Mea culpa.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Apologies for this post but Clinically Depressed posted great sober pub reviews esp from someone who was a non drinker after his very honest and personal posts on his  alcoholism .  Not see him on here for ages.

He’s fine and now mostly on Facebook. Someone caught a candid photo of him at game on Friday 

• Haha 1