Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
dougie247

More Board Changes

Recommended Posts

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/partick-thistle-football-club-statement/

 

Thursday 11th July, 2019 at 12:39pm

Partick Thistle Football Club (the company) has today seen the appointment of four new directors and the removal of three directors as instructed by a majority of shareholders of the company.

Those today appointed as directors of the company are:

  1. David Beattie
  2. Ronnie Gilfillan
  3. David Kelly
  4. Norman Springford

Those today removed as directors of the company are:

  1. Jacqui Low
  2. Michael Gregory Robertson
  3. Duncan Smillie

These changes take effect immediately and comply with the articles of the company.

The Board is committed to keeping supporters informed on developments at Partick Thistle Football Club and will aim to provide a further update later today.

 

what is happening?

Edited by dougie247

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t look good at all. Power struggles behind the scenes rarely means a successful team on the park.

its all a bit mysterious about being instructed by the majority of shareholders. I wonder where this leaves us with Colin weir now that jacqui lowe is removed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, blakey said:

Doesn’t look good at all. Power struggles behind the scenes rarely means a successful team on the park.

its all a bit mysterious about being instructed by the majority of shareholders. I wonder where this leaves us with Colin weir now that jacqui lowe is removed?

Colin weir is a red herring 

takeover coming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Colin weir is a red herring 

takeover coming 

How can he not be a factor though when he is a major benefactor of the club? Potential board changes might impact that. No?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blakey said:

How can he not be a factor though when he is a major benefactor of the club? Potential board changes might impact that. No?

Not really 

a majority of shareholders are selling so new owners !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Not really 

a majority of shareholders are selling so new owners !

Yeah...I see that but that must have an impact on the 3 black cat stuff, and all the planned training ground etc. 

Never mind destabilising any relationship with Gerry b, gc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blakey said:

Yeah...I see that but that must have an impact on the 3 black cat stuff, and all the planned training ground etc. 

Never mind destabilising any relationship with Gerry b, gc etc

Well it might not so I’d start being positive ! If you read the JR statement it’s a good move 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×