Jags Trust Statement: Changes to Board of PTFC Ltd

Jags Trust

Read the whole thing. Strikes me as someone's opinion, based on a bit of Google searching and the type of speculation that's been rife here for the last two weeks. "Nothing is without risk" can be translated throughout as, "we don't really know, but it must be worth a punt, eh?" The inability to distinguish a feeder club from a selling club winds me up.

And I really didn't like the reference to the extinction of elephants, but I digress.

As I've said, I really don't fancy it. I still see our membership of a stable as an inevitable dilution of Thistle's essence. It may make business sense and it may get us results, but when it comes to my football club I'm allowed to be an old fashioned romantic.

Edited by allyo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Good to have you back as well Sandy.:fan:

I respect your opinion AJ but if it’s the same unhinged piece of poison as before then I’d disagree. 

Why he felt the need to brag about how much money he sponsored the club is beyond me.  There’s people on the forum who do countless hours of unpaid work raising funds eg Martin towers or Philip Bowen for starters who do not feel the need to brag about it.

Or why the need to announce to everyone he was taking a year of - ffs if your going to take a year of the forum just do it rather than egotistically announce it. Then of course announces he is back after 1 month.  He also seemed to have needless digs at people who went to games, his choice not to go but to have a dig at regulars who did again poison.  In fact he seemed to rabbit on about how such and such was a real Thistle supporter- sorry I thought we all were?

Thats not even touching on his unhinged hatred for Caldwell. Fair enough he doesn’t like him but to literally turn every comment on the forum into sheer poison is unhinged behaviour.

If following the pointless lie of taking a year off and has actually decided to grow up, cut the ego I sponsor this much crap and last but not least get rid of his witch-hunt then absolutely I’d be delighted for him to be back 

Edited by Third Lanark
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I respect your opinion AJ but if it’s the same unhinged piece of poison as before then I’d disagree. 

Why he felt the need to brag about how much money he sponsored the club is beyond me.  There’s people on the forum who do countless hours of unpaid work raising funds eg Martin towers or Philip Bowen for starters who do not feel the need to brag about it.

Or why the need to announce to everyone he was taking a year of - ffs if your going to take a year of the forum just do it rather than egotistically announce it. Then of course announces he is back after 1 month.  He also seemed to have needless digs at people who went to games, his choice not to go but to have a dig at regulars who did again poison.  In fact he seemed to rabbit on about how such and such was a real Thistle supporter- sorry I thought we all were?

Thats not even touching on his unhinged hatred for Caldwell. Fair enough he doesn’t like him but to literally turn every comment on the forum into sheer poison is unhinged behaviour.

If following the pointless lie of taking a year off and has actually decided to grow up, cut the ego I sponsor this much crap and last but not least get rid of his witch-hunt then absolutely I’d be delighted for him to be back 

Lets hope for a good season on the park. On the forum it would be nice to see fans realising that just because somebody has a different opinion from them doesn't always make them wrong. A forum is all about debate, but the back and forth arguments on the same things can get very tedious. I  agree fully with your statement about the unsung hero's who raise money for Thistle who do not go on about it and also we are all Thistle supporters. Here's to a very successful 2019/20 season for the Jags.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Lets hope for a good season on the park. On the forum it would be nice to see fans realising that just because somebody has a different opinion from them doesn't always make them wrong. A forum is all about debate, but the back and forth arguments on the same things can get very tedious. I  agree fully with your statement about the unsung hero's who raise money for Thistle who do not go on about it and also we are all Thistle supporters. Here's to a very successful 2019/20 season for the Jags.

Nicely & positively put AJ. 

• Haha 1