4 minutes of NOTHING!!!

jagfaelivi

George Francis is our very own Jim White - So Brian the grass is green and i suppose that is where you want us to play the most football or Kenny you had a bad game today and kicked the ball and it hit the post, how do you fee about the ball hitting the post? His questions and style are mundane no wonder nothing comes back from anyone.

4 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Where's this Mitch Austin fella?

3 hours ago, jaf said:

I spoke to him at the open day and he said he wouldn’t make this week but should be in contention by next week. 

Caldwell also stated similar about 3 weeks ago. I hope he can hit the ground running...

• Like 1

I said this before on a previous thread about this.  The interviewer has a terrible habit of framing his questions in the form of the answers he's expecting.  So the interviewee can only really reply by repeating what's just been said, perhaps expanding it slightly.  It makes for terribly boring sounding interviews. 

• Like 1

This week I've watched free-to-view highlights on Youtube of several matches in our division, not involving us. Without exception the quality of the camerawork is superior to what we are required to pay for via PTTV. Oh, and the matches were also entertaining!

And as for the PTTV interviews, as mentioned above, they are excruciating.