Vs.Tail of the bank Friday 23.

Jimmy McD

What does it say when even the Bunnet can beat Alloa away.

It can't have escaped attention that Alloa and Morton are both team which have undergone some measure of instability off the field during the close season having both lost their respective managers, whereas we, in theory, have had more continuity.

52 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

BR how do you know it was out of frustration and not some attention seeking tantrum?  He’s mouthed off at plenty of posters on here have they then threatened to resign in a huff? That was as childish as anything I’ve posted and I do admit to overstepping the mark on some occasions 

he said in his last post that somehow my lovein with GC (which is a load of bollocks) was responsible for us being near the bottom of the table 

is that not childish or am I not entitled to ask how I’m responsible for being responsible for the club at the foot of the table? 

You can’t have it both ways BR if he is having digs at me then I am entitled to respond regardless of what you think 

Tedious 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

What does it say when even the Bunnet can beat Alloa away.

It can't have escaped attention that Alloa and Morton are both team which have undergone some measure of instability off the field during the close season having both lost their respective managers, whereas we, in theory, have had more continuity.

Yep. We are in the mire. The start to this season is worse than last.

If Caldwell gets the sack which is ultimately what will happen one day at Jags he will be finished as a football manager so can we pin some hope on him walking citing off field difficulties, not supported in transfers etc in his hope this can make him employable with some other dafties in the future.  Or will his ego make him stay for that p45 day?  Could be a win-win for everyone if he goes for the former.

Edited by elevenone
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, West of Scotland said:

I don't know how Arthur can train anyone not to palm the ball into his own net.

Personally, I think that’s the sort of talent that’s innate. Even Kenny Arthur to be fair,  would struggle to teach a goalkeeper to palm a free kick which appeared to be going over the bar into his own net. No that must be an innate talent.

41 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Give it a rest TL.

There's no need for that round here.

Barney once again I did not mention him he started having a dig at me earlier on so I have replied.  He seems to have done that with other posters as well so he’s allowed to have a go but we are not allowed to respond- stop being a hypocrite and stop acting like your some kind of self appointed admin

No idea why your constantly running to his side if he is having a go at me such as the GC lovein crap then he should not be surprised if I reply and be cheeky back. Quite frankly neither should you

so Barney you give it a rest 

Edited by Third Lanark

36 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Barney once again I did not mention him he started having a dig at me earlier on so I have replied.  He seems to have done that with other posters as well so he’s allowed to have a go but we are not allowed to respond- stop being a hypocrite and stop acting like your some kind of self appointed admin

No idea why your constantly running to his side if he is having a go at me such as the GC lovein crap then he should not be surprised if I reply and be cheeky back. Quite frankly neither should you

so Barney you give it a rest 

You can't criticise his wee clique but it's okay for them to dish it out. You should be aware of the rules by now...:lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

'Wee clique'????????

Go on, enlighten us, identify who are they then Jagfox?

You are the one who just dished it out.........................

Dishes out what? Facts.

Sandy and that GRE troll dish it out you back them up. People have the temerity to respond in kind you're all over them.

You can join them on the ignore list. You're passive-aggressive shtick has become tiresome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jagfox said:

Dishes out what? Facts.

Sandy and that GRE troll dish it out you back them up. People have the temerity to respond in kind you're all over them.

You can join them on the ignore list. You're passive-aggressive shtick has become tiresome.

You've had too much to drink pal.

Cut it out.

It's a Jags fans football forum. 

Wind your neck in.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

You've had too much to drink pal.

Cut it out.

It's a Jags fans football forum. 

Wind your neck in.

Perhaps you should wind your neck in rather than lecturing everyone else and stop acting like the forum police. 

Theres an option for you to ignore me, javeajag, jagfox or whoever else has upset you by daring to respond to digs from your friend 

• Like 1