vs. Ayr United, Aug 31

Jaggernaut

33 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Possibly the worst post from well

Does that even make sense? No.

So you think Doolan did nothing and there some positives from today?

Do care to list these, cos I think you are perhaps on a shaky peg now. 

Justify us being foot of the table; is that what you want for our Club?

Edited by sandy

30 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Im not sure Caldwell is necessary the answer but in terms of shocking capitulation- what do you expect when 2 men are sent off pretty much any team would struggle 

why are you so worked up - don’t go to games, don’t get season ticket but always first to hang around the forum and start moaning as soon as we lose - even moaning your going to resign for a year 

It’s you’re

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

The worst thing to come out of today's game wasn't the loss of three points (that was guaranteed from  the first kick of the ball, there was only one team hungry for this), it is the fact that the Ref's bizarre behaviour will give this clown's defenders the opportunity to prolong the agony.

The only good thing to come out of the game is that it is now only a matter of time before this clown is on his way - absolutely inevitable.

'Wait until we're one down and two men short, then I'll think about subs'.

Utter utter rubbish 

we deservedly went in at half time ahead ... we were even comfortable at 10 men ..how you can think Ayr were either any good or the hungrier team is beyond me ... if we had kept 11 players on the park we round have won the match

positives: zanatta , hall , good play for our second goal , team trying to equalise after we went down 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sandy said:

Does that even make sense? No.

So you think Doolan did nothing and there some positives from today?

Do care to list these, cos I think you are perhaps on a shaky peg now. 

Justify us being foot of the table; is that what you want for our Club?

Just did 

Just now, sandy said:

It’s you’re

You really can’t criticise anyone- you said when Doolan left there was a tsunami of a reaction against Caldwell- way to go equate a player leaving with an incident that killed hundreds of people.

not arguing with others genuinely calling for Caldwell’s head- you are in a league of your own - full of poison, arrogance and a pretty sick humour. First to criticise people who go to games, revel in defeats - basically definition of a parasite

Today's loss had nothing to do with Gary Caldwell and everything to do with appalling officiating. I get that the players 'gave the referee a decision to make', but he made the wrong decision, twice. There's no way that Gordon's tackle warranted a red card and Bannigan was as surprised as anyone when the Ayr player ran into his raised foot - he didn't know he was there!

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the managerial situation, today's game doesn't clarify things either way.

However, we're bottom of the table and that can't continue for long.

• Like 2

Just now, Firhillista said:

Today's loss had nothing to do with Gary Caldwell and everything to do with appalling officiating. I get that the players 'gave the referee a decision to make', but he made the wrong decision, twice. There's no way that Gordon's tackle warranted a red card and Bannigan was as surprised as anyone when the Ayr player ran into his raised foot - he didn't know he was there!

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the managerial situation, today's game doesn't clarify things either way.

Completely sensible post and agree on all points

1 minute ago, Firhillista said:

Far too sensible and correct ..., the referee was dreadful

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Far too sensible and correct ..., the referee was dreadful

But "luck" like Caldwells is going to relegate us - its his Team - His Tacticts - Ayr Utd will have no where near the Budget or resources - they are Second - we are bottom - Since he has been appionted we have been outside the Botom Two No more than a few weeks - cant blame Archie Anymore - there is a consistancy - varying permatations to it each game - but a consistancy     

• Like 1

Just now, Jordanhill Jag said:

But "luck" like Caldwells is going to relegate us - its his Team - His Tacticts - Ayr Utd will have no where near the Budget or resources - they are Second - we are bottom - Since he has been appionted we have been outside the Botom Two No more than a few weeks - cant blame Archie Anymore - there is a consistancy - varying permatations to it each game - but a consistancy     

I never mentioned luck but it’s hard to blame Caldwell today ... we looked ok till we went down to nine men 

if we don’t climb the table shortly he will be gone 

Not much more to say. Scunnered. Would like to see the reds again. First half I thought we were lucky to be ahead. Personally i thought Caldwell should have brought oware on as it was obvious we would be under pressure. That said how can I manager legislate for two red cards.

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

I never mentioned luck but it’s hard to blame Caldwell today ... we looked ok till we went down to nine men 

if we don’t climb the table shortly he will be gone 

Agreed - Problem is - yet another Pay Off 

One thing worth noting - when we went down to 10 Men - why didnt he bring on a Defender 

Edited by Jordanhill Jag
  • Like 1

Caldwell must go now before we become even more detached. Football is a results driven business, I think Caldwell has assembled a good squad but if he can not motivate them as a team, we need a change.

Zanatta  looks a good player as we know from his Alloa days, Hall looks decent and will get better with some games, a new manager is required to get the best out of this squad.

Gordon's sending off right in front of me was at best a booking.

Banzo should know better. straight red is all the ref could do.

Zanatta's substitution was a joke, best man in a thistle jersey by a mile.

New Manager next week, the board knew this start was possible so must have looked at candidates , hopefully not Power Point Presentations.

Mr Beattie/Mr Lee over to you. Act quickly before it is too late

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Prince of Partick said:

Caldwell must go now before we become even more detached. Football is a results driven business, I think Caldwell has assembled a good squad but if he can not motivate them as a team, we need a change.

Zanatta  looks a good player as we know from his Alloa days, Hall looks decent and will get better with some games, a new manager is required to get the best out of this squad.

New Manager next week, the board knew this start was possible so must have looked at candidates , hopefully not Power Point Presentations.

Zanatta, having played very little football this season, was clearly blowing out his arse and was rightly taken off. 

• Like 4

To be completely honest the players on the pitch  today really put a shift in. Unfortunately, there’s  simply no legislating for the incompetence  of Dallas or for the stupidity of Stuart Brannigan this afternoon.

i thought that by and large that there a lot of positives came out of today’s game. Although, in the event of anyone feeling differently we’re definitely in an avoiding relegation situation again.

Zanatta is a quality player. Hall is another Caldwell dud. Jones is not and never will be a football player.

How big Tam never got on the pitch is a complete bewilderment when Ayr were all over us and the players were all standing off. That was when a leader was needed on the pitch. 

I totally disagree that the manager has assembled a good squad. It smacks of Archibald’s journeymen and inexperienced talentless duds that no other club wanted. Anyone who thinks we will be successful with this squad and manager are deluded.

Blame the ref all you want for today’s result but it’s not him who has got us 1 point out of 12 and has us languishing bottom of the table tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prince of Partick said:

Sorry, nothing personal, but - nonsense.

As I've already posted, it's not possible to blame that defeat on Caldwell. Well, not unless you're so determined to see him gone that you'll take any opportunity to make the case for his dismissal.

BOTH sending off's were at best bookings. Yes, Zanatta was the best player by a mile, but he was clearly out on his feet. We needed someone to hold the ball up and Mansell was the sensible choice.

If we sack Caldwell now God knows what we'll have to pay in compensation, before we can even begin to think of a replacement. We're only four games into the season and we're far away from it being 'too late'.

Time to cool the beans.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

To be completely honest the players on the pitch  today really put a shift in. Unfortunately, there’s  simply no legislating for the incompetence  of Dallas or for the stupidity of Stuart Brannigan this afternoon.

i thought that by and large that there a lot of positives came out of today’s game. Although, in the event of anyone feeling differently we’re definitely in an avoiding relegation situation again.

Other than Zanatta, what were the positives?

1 minute ago, Firhillista said:

Sorry, nothing personal, but - nonsense.

As I've already posted, it's not possible to blame that defeat on Caldwell. Well, not unless you're so determined to see him gone that you'll take any opportunity to make the case for his dismissal.

BOTH sending off's were at best bookings. Yes, Zanatta was the best player by a mile, but he was clearly out on his feet. We needed someone to hold the ball up and Mansell was the sensible choice.

If we sack Caldwell now God knows what we'll have to pay in compensation, before we can even begin to think of a replacement. We're only four games into the season and we're far away from it being 'too late'.

Time to cool the beans.

Agreed - let’s wait till we’re bottom of the table and have no league wins before we sack him.

Oh hang on..........

31 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

You really can’t criticise anyone- you said when Doolan left there was a tsunami of a reaction against Caldwell- way to go equate a player leaving with an incident that killed hundreds of people.

not arguing with others genuinely calling for Caldwell’s head- you are in a league of your own - full of poison, arrogance and a pretty sick humour. First to criticise people who go to games, revel in defeats - basically definition of a parasite

Go get some fresh air Matt, you need it mate!

• Like 1