vs. Ayr United, Aug 31

Jaggernaut

26 minutes ago, javeajag said:

I’m nit sure Ayr had four attempts at goal at half time .....you need to take your I hate Caldwell glasses off ....hall was fouled for their goal 

Was right in front of me

He was weak - would have been soft fee kick

BTW, Hate how much Jones dives

I thought we were ok for spells today - Miller worked really hard up front. 

Not sure about either sending off, but the reaction of Bannigan suggests it was likely a red. Ref had a howler though - some Ayr players got away with a lot.

Have to say Doolan looked offside for his goal, but we should be reacting faster than that. 

Some positives, but the league table does not look good.

2 hours ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Sandy - didn't you know there were 'some positives' coming out of today's game?!

This is the p1sh that the fan bois are spouting.

2 hours ago, sandy said:

Aye SN

Sandy has a Semi for Semi

Semi gives Sandy a hand shandy

If there are two bigger “fan bois” on this site, I’ve yet to see them.

get a room bois

“ sandy has a semi for semi”.  Crude but f*** I laughed at that one. Correct me if I’m wrong but was sandy not one who defended Archie right up to the end when it was obvious he should have been punted a year earlier or at the very least minutes after livi play off 

2 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after treatment following Gordon's red card the injured Ayr player was made to go to the sidelines. Surely the rule now is the aggrieved player should stay on the pitch? 

I noticed that as well and decided ah well, that's Dallas for you.....clueless :no:

16 minutes ago, admin said:

@Third Lanark I'm receiving multiple reports about your posts tonight. 

You might want to step away and stop posting for a bit and you certainly want to give thought to how you post and how you react to certain posters. 

I think he posted 2 hours ago .... maybe have a word with Sandy as well ....

Edited by javeajag

22 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after treatment following Gordon's red card the injured Ayr player was made to go to the sidelines. Surely the rule now is the aggrieved player should stay on the pitch? 

He did it to Kenny Miller following treatment too.  Dallas hasn't quite caught up with the rule changes. (Unless they've changed again)

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

He did it to Kenny Miller following treatment too.  Dallas hasn't quite caught up with the rule changes. (Unless they've changed again)

Oh I didn't know the Ayr player was booked.

My point tho' is a few seasons ago I was questioning if Dallas was au fait with the rulebook. Can't remember the series of incidents that aroused my suspicion. Appears nothing has changed, which is strong grounds for questioning just about every decision he makes. 

3 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

:bag: oh dear please don’t take up being a comedian 

@ Sandy @ Mat  - Know both of you personally - you are both Good Guys and both have the Club at  Heart - the last 18 Months have been the most divisive Ive ever seen the support - we are going to disagree - we will have differing ways of expressing frustration - but both of you are Good Jags Fans of the highest standing - so can I ask you both wipe the slate clean start again - its not a good time to be supporting the Jags - but as two people I like-  a personal request for you both to bury the hatchet 

Jim Alexander   

• Like 5

So just popped in following a lovely wee night out. The vitriol on here is all very silly, but I get some of it. Caldwell is probably nearer to going than staying. I agree it is illuminating that Ayr who have a smidgeon of our resources are doing so much better than us. And have been doing so for a while. That must be down to better management. Yep we were unlucky today being down to 9 men......but eventually the statistics will tell us all we need to know. 

3 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Some folk go out for a good drink when we get beaten. Others will be too scunnered and will give the pub a miss. We're all different. If Sandy wants to open a pack of chocolate sweeties when we lose, who are we to condemn?

It was sour plooms m’lady. The horrible taste of another defeat.

2 hours ago, jim slavin's lunchbox said:

Sandy has a Semi for Semi

Semi gives Sandy a hand shandy

If there are two bigger “fan bois” on this site, I’ve yet to see them.

get a room bois

nice intelligent contribution to the post-game thread 

5 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

@ Sandy @ Mat  - Know both of you personally - you are both Good Guys and both have the Club at  Heart - the last 18 Months have been the most divisive Ive ever seen the support - we are going to disagree - we will have differing ways of expressing frustration - but both of you are Good Jags Fans of the highest standing - so can I ask you both wipe the slate clean start again - its not a good time to be supporting the Jags - but as two people I like-  a personal request for you both to bury the hatchet 

Jim Alexander   

Fair shout Jim

Let’s not blame the ref we were a goal to the good with 10 and 9 men yet the manager never reacted, he waited till we had thrown the lead and game away. 

We have been leaking goals all season yet Tam O’Ware doesn’t get a look in, our most experienced defender at this league , why?

He keeps playing formations that don’t suit players, he won’t adapt. Or can’t adapt, he seems to have perfected tactics and formations on the computer playing championship manager with Messi Ronaldo etc in his squad and is now trying to shoehorn our squad into this set up. (This is exactly what Wigan and Chesterfield fans have also stated).

Players clearly are not happy and after the bust up at halftime last Friday with 4 players (1going toe to toe with him) it’s clear his message isn’t getting through.

Weve had 1 clean sheet this season (Airdrie), have 1 point in the league and have conceded 16 goals in  9 competitive games. 

Are we any better off than a year ago, even though some of the higher paid players are on more now than top earners then and manager is on more than previous (plus we pay a flat for him in Thornley park) 

13 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Let’s not blame the ref we were a goal to the good with 10 and 9 men yet the manager never reacted, he waited till we had thrown the lead and game away. 

We have been leaking goals all season yet Tam O’Ware doesn’t get a look in, our most experienced defender at this league , why?

He keeps playing formations that don’t suit players, he won’t adapt. Or can’t adapt, he seems to have perfected tactics and formations on the computer playing championship manager with Messi Ronaldo etc in his squad and is now trying to shoehorn our squad into this set up. (This is exactly what Wigan and Chesterfield fans have also stated).

Players clearly are not happy and after the bust up at halftime last Friday with 4 players (1going toe to toe with him) it’s clear his message isn’t getting through.

Weve had 1 clean sheet this season (Airdrie), have 1 point in the league and have conceded 16 goals in  9 competitive games. 

Are we any better off than a year ago, even though some of the higher paid players are on more now than top earners then and manager is on more than previous (plus we pay a flat for him in Thornley park) 

It is remarkable that a manager who had got us to the top six was paid less than an incoming replacement who had managed for part of 5 different seasons and had 4 (ultimate) relegations and 1 promotion over those seasons. 

If what we are told is correct about the number of people interviewed for the job, the two year notice period and that he is paid more than Archie was, then for these reasons alone the previous board ought to have been marched out the door as that would be staggering. 

Edited by jaf