Who Will Replace Caldwell?

Semi Nurainen

• Administrators

@jagfox
I couldn't care less for your own personal disregard for potential legal difficulties but you could get this forum, and me, in bother. Do not contuine with the line you are following.

Like some others maybe stepping away from the forum for a bit would be no bad thing.

6 minutes ago, admin said:

@jagfox
I couldn't care less for your own personal disregard for potential legal difficulties but you could get this forum, and me, in bother. Do not contuine with the line you are following.

Like some others maybe stepping away from the forum for a bit would be no bad thing.

Fair enough. 

3 minutes ago, admin said:

@jagfox

Thanks Admin 

10 minutes ago, KemoAvdiu said:

You appear to have now, presumably, shat yourself and deleted the post or it’s been deleted for you. A good shout. 

I shat nothing. You want somebody in charge I disagree with. Fair enough.

If he comes back my ST is in the bin!

9 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I shat nothing. You want somebody in charge I disagree with. Fair enough.

If he comes back my ST is in the bin!

Who said I wanted him in charge? I just disagree with throwing around libellous comments on a public forum. Stop embarrassing yourself and step away from the keyboard. 

Edited by KemoAvdiu
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Bottom line if he came back I'd seriously doubt of I could follow my team anymore.

That’s a horrible feeling.  I pretty much have it with Caldwell - first manager that has ever made me feel like that.  I do though still follow the team as it’s harder to walk away than you expect! 

Also,  just to say the version of events that you posted and say is common knowledge varies significantly to what I understood was the position/incident the last time he left the club.  

21 minutes ago, jaf said:

That’s a horrible feeling.  I pretty much have it with Caldwell - first manager that has ever made me feel like that.  I do though still follow the team as it’s harder to walk away than you expect! 

Also,  just to say the version of events that you posted and say is common knowledge varies significantly to what I understood was the position/incident the last time he left the club.  

Batter on neeb!

Archie..... No, not a call to bring him back!

But, almost a year since he got sacked, and no sign of him getting back into the game. Anybody think that he'll get another shot somewhere, or did the spectacular repeated failures after the hazy days of the top six -- the absolute tankings we took then, the terrible signings, the naive belief that long-term injured players would magically make us good again, the lack of motivation in the team when it really mattered -- finish him for good as a manager? 

23 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Archie..... No, not a call to bring him back!

But, almost a year since he got sacked, and no sign of him getting back into the game. Anybody think that he'll get another shot somewhere, or did the spectacular repeated failures after the hazy days of the top six -- the absolute tankings we took then, the terrible signings, the naive belief that long-term injured players would magically make us good again, the lack of motivation in the team when it really mattered -- finish him for good as a manager? 

His stock was high when we finished in the top 6 and he could probably have strolled into another job. However, the fall from grace thereafter with all the factors you mention has probably finished his managerial career but not as an assistant or coach.