Who Will Replace Caldwell?

Semi Nurainen

My money would be on Bunter for a return to Firhill.

Look what he's achieved with a fraction of our budget resources: no moving dugouts, no SAS, no white envelopes, no power point b0ll0x; just hard graft, a bit of natural ability and sound managerial experience, all of which are spectacularly absent from the present incumbent.

Maybe he could bring Kris Doolan back as well ...

Edited by Semi Nurainen

33 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Look what he's achieved with a fraction of our budget resources: no moving dugouts, no SAS, no white envelopes, no power point b0ll0x; just hard graft, a bit of natural ability and sound managerial experience, all of which are spectacularly absent from the present incumbent.

Caldwell and Kerr would need 2 year payoffs McCall signed a new contract with Ayr over summer and Doolan is a contracted Ayr player.  Not cheap would be an understatement- as for Doolan I presume you mean as a striker- definitely better than mansell and jones even on his current form of this seasons 1 league goal. However unlike 2 years ago the current Doolan is IMO not as good as miller or zanatta (early days but I believe he is some player)

lets also not forget till middle of October we are still paying off Archie and Paterson 

Edited by Third Lanark

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

Caldwell and Kerr would need 2 year payoffs McCall signed a new contract with Ayr over summer and Doolan is a contracted Ayr player.  Not cheap would be an understatement- as for Doolan I presume you mean as a striker- definitely better than mansell and jones even on his current form of this seasons 1 league goal. However unlike 2 years ago the current Doolan is IMO not as good as miller or zanatta (early days but I believe he is some player)

Imagine Doolan playing up front with Cardle one side and Zanatta the other side , lot of goals in that combination IMO 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

If what you say is true ,  if Caldwell and Kerr are due 2 years wages if they’re paid off ,that is seriously beyond belief.

1 hour ago, Semi Nurainen said:

To answer the original question.... Kenny Miller

5 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Firstly I think the likelihood of McCall returning is reduced while Beattie is in the chair. Secondly I'm far from sure he's the man for us tho' I do admire his ability to work to a budget especially his creativity when dealing with contracts.

What about his football pedigree? 

9 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Danny Lennon.

Unfortunately we’re stuck with Caldwell. 

Zanetta looks a player but can’t help but wonder whether we should’ve kept Celtic money to pay Caldwell off.

Danny Lennon is a low grade John Collins. We should never appoint anyone who talks in the second sense.