Transfer News !

javeajag

Just now, javeajag said:

I’m very chilled and blood pressure is normal but thanks for being concerned ! just trying to get him to grow up but to no avail ... even sent him a private message indicating I wouldn’t be responding  and  that got this post as a response 

no more biting from me 

Didn’t you see the emoticon? Humour 

4 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

They’re  both just punts , probably didn’t cost us a lot 

Who knows we might get lucky 

Not really a punt - Caldwell has signed him before on deadline day - 31 January 2017 for Chesterfield.

He played in one of the two games they won in the remainder of that season.

I thought we needed a right back (not impressed by Williamson), so good luck to the lad.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jaf said:

Not really a punt - Caldwell has signed him before on deadline day - 31 January 2017 for Chesterfield.

He played in one of the two games they won in the remainder of that season.

I thought we needed a right back (not impressed by Williamson), so good luck to the lad.

Not it impressed by Williamson, stop the glue intake now 

Another right back is a good move if for no other reason than to provide cover.

However we very reliant on Miller for goals unless Mitch Austin can also play striker.

No CDM means we're eithering asking Gordon or Palmer to do that job or playing Bannigan out of position.

Assuming we're done its not great.

• Like 1

A right back had to be on the shopping list. Maybe this lad can tackle. It's difficult to imagine he could be worse than Williamson defensively.

I suppose a week ago we were thinking there might be no more additions to the squad. Then we got two permanents in. Then it was thought O'Ware & Bannigan were offski. Now we've got two loanees in, so that's the four signings we were told we were getting then told we weren't getting. And all because we woke up later on against Ross County :)  

All the publicly visible indications are that we are a crappy, struggling team with a garbage, clueless manager, both looking as if they are heading in one direction: down. Hence, no surprise that our final signings are nobodies that nobody has heard of.

Here's hoping they turn out to be revelations in the good sense!