Annual Accounts....

javeajag

2 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

It was stated at the AGM between Parachute - EUFA & Cup Runs we recieved £1MN on non recurring revenue that Season 

Yes but a large chunk of that was not in these figures as it had not been received......if you take £1m out of revenue that takes our revenue back to 2014 which is scarcely believable 

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

Yes but a large chunk of that was not in these figures as it had not been received......if you take £1m out of revenue that takes our revenue back to 2014 which is scarcely believable 

You just go on and on and on and on stating things that are blatantly untrue but support your argument; I really don't know how anyone has the spare time or patience to keep engaging with you

Facts are always the inconvenient enemy of so much you say

An O grade accountancy student would probably know what you stated here was incorrect/ a lie.

Certainly anyone who was going to quote things as if they were factually correct ,who can read and bothered to look at the accounts prior to posting, would know that what you posted above is inaccurate / a lie.

I point you to Note 2 to the accounts, Accounting Policies, and most importantly - Turnover/Revenue Recognition.

My patience is done.

7 minutes ago, jaf said:

You just go on and on and on and on stating things that are blatantly untrue but support your argument; I really don't know how anyone has the spare time or patience to keep engaging with you

Facts are always the inconvenient enemy of so much you say

An O grade accountancy student would probably know what you stated here was incorrect/ a lie.

Certainly anyone who was going to quote things as if they were factually correct ,who can read and bothered to look at the accounts prior to posting, would know that what you posted above is inaccurate / a lie.

I point you to Note 2 to the accounts, Accounting Policies, and most importantly - Turnover/Revenue Recognition.

My patience is done.

Always happy to bow to superior knowledge but your point is ? 

Let me see if I've got this right...

There was never any black hole. The deposed board had planned for a budget deficit, but by the time they were removed (11 July) the sales of Liam Lindsay (26 June) and Aidan Fitzpatrick (5 July) had plugged the potential shortfall. So they were removed to facilitate the sale of the club to the consortium, as Norman Springford plainly stated at the Q&A.

Or am I completely wrong?

Edited by Dark Passenger