Kris Doolan Testimonial

jlsarmy

Really hope we give Kris the farewell he undoubtedly deserves, if there is one man that deserves it , it’s Dools for his commitment, service and his goals for our Club .

15/09/19

Thistle legends v Celtic Legends

Admission Price  £10.00       Pay at the gate 

Under 16s.              £5.00

Kick off.                  4.00 pm

• Like 3

1 hour ago, erty13 said:

Does anyone know who is playing for Celtic legends.  A few of my Celtic supporting friends are thinking of attending but want to know who is playing.

Moravcik, Robson, McKinlay, Marc Wilson, Donnelly, Boyd, Burchill, McNamara

Kdoolanjag on Twitter has them all.

I will miss this  as I’m on holiday in Majorca I have  top signed by kris and it is framed and my pride and joy gets a lot of comments from visitors to the house always gets good word for me one of the best and most decent person o dawn a thistle shirt hope he gets a great turn out a true legend going to be a good day for all hope to see him back at this club in the future 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, twinny said:

I'll be there and will be bringing my nephew to his first football match. He's at risk of becoming a Celtic fan, so any tips on brainwashing will be greatly appreciated!

Maybe taking the lad to a game that features Celtic is a high risk ploy, twinny?  I suppose you could point out that the only reason there's segregation at a testimonial game is due to the health hazard Celtic supporters bring.