Caldwell Sacked

javeajag

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Struggling a bit to envisage Jack the Ripper actually had a good side. However, I suppose......

1/ He didn't hand the citizens of Whitechapel an envelope each and ask them to pick their victims.

2/ He didn't get special forces to first torture them before littering remote parts of Argyllshire with their bodies.

3/ Neither did he abduct his unfortunate prey and bore them into submission with a lengthy detailed presentation of just how good a murderer he was. 

4/ Sheer conjecture here as not much is really known about the Ripper, but there's no evidence whatsoever to suggest that given the opportunity he would've played Christie Elliott at ******* centre back at Cappielow. 

:worship:

Dools was on Bbc Sportsound last night and said Caldwell was a good coach, knew football inside out but couldn't get his ideas onto the pitch.  With his presentations, tactics and more modern view on methods was he trying to hard and over complicating matters?  Not living in reality of Championship level?

27 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Quite frankly if I were Caldwell I would stay the f*ck away from the media too.

Hope he's proud of this utter sh!te.

:ph34r:

Guess he has to pitch for another job somewhere.

On another subject, couldn't get a stream for tonight's game so ended up watching Livingston v Sevco, which was an entertaining watch.

WTF was Archie doing not offering Stevie Lawless another deal after we went down?? He was excellent tonight.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:53 PM, Barney Rubble said:

WTF was Archie doing not offering Stevie Lawless another deal after we went down?? He was excellent tonight.

I'm not in the know for the avoidance of doubt, but I suspect he wasn't offered one because Archibald would have been told by Lawless's Agent that it would be pointless. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bitter Jag said:

I'm not in the know for the avoidance of doubt, but I suspect he wasn't offered one because Archibald would have been told by Lawless's Agent that it would be pointless. 

I met Lawless before he left, it was clear he wanted to move on. Doubt Archie could have kept him.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Yeah. Jack Ross sacked. Ayr bound?

I think he could do better. Aberdeen maybe? Or Hearts or Hibs. Surely one of them will be coming soon.

He's very much in the situation that McInnes was; successful in Scotland, initially did okay in England but the club's mess caught up with him. I think he'll still be highly rated.

Maybe Caldwell just has to convince them that he was unfairly treated by his last club. New board, budget slashed. Sacked when he was on the brink of League Cup glory. Sure he could make a case.

• Like 1