KENNY MILLER PLEASE NO

Bobbyhouston

33 minutes ago, Ruchillnomore said:

Absolutely stupid thread basically sums up some of the numpties that we have in our support. Do you know what Kenny just keep scoring and show us what a true centre forward looks like it’s been some time ?????

‘Talking of numpties, will you be taking in the match on Saturday?

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Fair play to you.

In my view, he's not around for the long haul.

We can reconvene on that one next May.

I am struggling to understand your comparison between McDonald and Miller. McDonald scores 7 times, I think in about a dozen games, was a friend of Caldwell and left.

Miller has scored 6 in 10 games and is a friend of Caldwell. If he leaves in January he is no worse than McDonald.

This is all getting a bit silly. 

I do agree with Barney in so much as Miller isn't here for the long haul. But then again the fella will be 40 years old before the year ends. 

I haven't come across anyone who doesn't believe that Caldwell's time was either up or at best a game or so away from being up. At the same time I haven't come across anyone who considers McDonald and Miller have not been good signings. I'd go as far as to say Caldwell had an uncanny eye for signing talent at 35 years plus (Gary Harkins is 34 year old). 

Anyway the thread is about hoping Miller isn't being offered a management or coaching role. **** all to do with whether he's a true centre forward or not. Might not be a necessary thread but I don't exactly understand where the numpty factor kicks in.

4 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Good. 

An utter fraud who is leeching a considerable wage thanks to GC.

Yeah, I think Miller could be away in January, given current circumstances.

I hope not, because he has certainly contributed. That's undeniable

..and the prize for the quickest U-turn in a single thread goes to -----

3 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Yeah, I think Miller could be away in January, given current circumstances.

I hope not, because he has certainly contributed. That's undeniable.

So he's done a good job but he's an utter fraud for what you predict might happen in the future, at which point he wouldn't be getting paid any more?

sorry Barney, nonsense. To be fair I think as this thread has developed you've realised it yourself. 

I'll judge Miller the same as any other player, is he working well for us...? As far as I've seen he is.