Dunfermline Game

Lambies Lost Doo

48 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

Agree with the above, we should win 3-0 against a DAFC team that has played badly for the majority of the season so far. [would love to see wee Joe on the list of scorers … the abuse the guy takes from DAFC 'fans' is shocking]

Positive things about todays game is now I feel I want to turn up at the game … it was getting so that I went to games simply because I have a ST and felt obliged to go.

I feel a bit sorry for GC, he really wants to be a manager, but he simply does not have that ability to teach … to impart knowledge, to enthuse players and get them to do what you want them to do. There is more to management than knowing the coaching tactics manual and understanding spreadsheets on nutrition.

Please don’t feel sorry for Gary Caldwell, the guy ripped the arse out of the Club on and off the park with his divisive nature , nothing to do with coaching manuals .

• Like 1

First 25 minutes was quite encouraging. Some good attacking play, though too much of it out wide.

Dunfermline scored a pretty good goal (though marking and Fox could have been better). At that point it was at worst an evenly matched game where we were unfortunate to be a goal down. No reason for utter collapse that followed. Dunfermline could have scored again numerous times before we let their player walk through our defence for the second.

Last 10 minutes gave slight cause for optimism. From John Lambie Stand could not understand how we did not score that chance which looked like a tap in from here.

Just now, partickthedog said:

First 25 minutes was quite encouraging. Some good attacking play, though too much of it out wide.

Dunfermline scored a pretty good goal (though marking and Fox could have been better). At that point it was at worst an evenly matched game where we were unfortunate to be a goal down. No reason for utter collapse that followed. Dunfermline could have scored again numerous times before we let their player walk through our defence for the second.

Last 10 minutes gave slight cause for optimism. From John Lambie Stand could not understand how we did not score that chance which looked like a tap in from here.

I was a bit perplexed as well, looked easy peasy from a JL stand viewpoint.

Those two goals sum us up. 

Failure to cut out yet another cross and Nisbet gets in between two lumbering centre halves and scores with a powder puff shot. 

The second McGinty loses it and then Dow runs from the touchline to the far side of the box without a single challenge. O’Ware tried to run away as fast as he could. Absolute dross. 

Continued lack of discipline as well  Three times we have the Pars pinned in and Kakay, Cardle and Penrice give away a stupid foul and let them out