McCall returns.

Garscube Road End

8 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

With the MoneyBall Connection I thought they would replace Caldwell with Brad Pitt - so slightly disappointed we ended up with Colly 

But beyond that - delighted that both him and Archie are back - each of them have a point to prove - each of them  have unfinished business at Thistle which is a great motivator - each of them are Thistle Men and understand the Club and the Fans 

However Im gutted that No One was able to Post that famous spot " just saw Brad Pitt on Firhill Road " 

And a Special Mention to David Beattie and the New (ish) Board - taken a whole load of personal crap from a whole load of people - said nothing - let his actions do the talking - the mark of a Good Chairman - No PR Spin - No Self Promotion - simply got on with Business      

Welcome Home Colly and Archie 

I had been critical of David Beattie over the lack of info regarding the potential takeover but fair play he has made two big and correct, in my opinion, decisions now.

Hopefully the AGM on Thursday may provide some more info about other issues but again credit where credit is due!

Edited by Fawlty Towers