Great 23 minutes! The new gaffer and Kenny M

jagfaelivi

1 hour ago, jagfaelivi said:

I really enjoyed Sportsound's interview with the new boss and the contribution made by Kenny. Felt quite proud of both of them and everything that was said. Ian has been on the programme on most Tuesday nights recently and I love his take on the game. I am looking forward to the next few months.

I’m sorry I missed it mate - you don’t happen to have a link to it do you?

21 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I’m sorry I missed it mate - you don’t happen to have a link to it do you?

They replay it as a podcast on the BBC Scotland website. 

Listen to the show with McCall (on with SoD last week) and Miller the night after each week and they do both come across very well, although I did think Miller had lost the plot a bit last week when he said he had watched the Arbroath game back and thought we played well, just couldn’t see that at all I’m afraid. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stephen1876 said:

They replay it as a podcast on the BBC Scotland website. 

Listen to the show with McCall (on with SoD last week) and Miller the night after each week and they do both come across very well, although I did think Miller had lost the plot a bit last week when he said he had watched the Arbroath game back and thought we played well, just couldn’t see that at all I’m afraid. 

4 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

You can get it on podcast via bbc sounds app, acast, spotify etc.

Thanks listening to it as I type this.

• Like 1

In 23 minutes McCall has identified more about what is up with us than Caldwell could in 12 months.

6 or7 confidence based players now so low on confidence that they're struggling, an unbalanced squad and a club thats not been moving in the same direction for nudging 2 years.

I would assume of the 6/7 confidence based players are Bannigan, O'Ware, Zannataand Cardle are in there and each of them are key players for us. If McCall can get them going again we would have a very different outcome.

I would presume the unbalanced squad is partly some positions lack options (Striker, CDM, right-back, left centre back) and the age of the squad is not right. We need an older head in central midfield and central defence to get some of the younger guys through games.