I know that there is another thread which is concerned with the new owner but just thought a separate thread so people who were at the AGM had a place to put info that maybe did not relate to that would be useful so info doesn't get lost in other threads.

If anyone is going tonight I would be grateful if they could let us know what the situation is with the budget this season. At the Open Day it was stated it had been adjusted to a very small deficit budget but that was before we beat Ross County and drew Celtic in the Cup (crowd was given as 25,008 last night). But we then signed a player on a 2 year deal and brought in 2 short term loans plus a short term contract for Hall. Then we got rid of a management team and brought in a new one. So after all that are we looking at breaking even, small loss or small profit? Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, bell said:

Only shareholders can attend an AGM. Shareholders will have been made aware.

Oh sorry, my mistake.I am chastened.

Another example of why a pleb like me with no knowlegdge of Company Law etc should not put his head above the parapet.

Hope the shareholders enjoy a cosy AGM.

• Like 1

No doubt a silly question, but as a paid up member of the not in the know club, but not a paid up shareholder, if I wanted to become a shareholder, how would I go about it? Are shares available for purchase somewhere and, if so, where and at what price? Alternatively, do I have to find an existing shareholder, willing and able to sell all or part of his or her shareholding to me?

Do not worry, I am not mounting a third bid, though if Auld Jag wants to head up a consortium of Thistle-minded balaclava wearers,  he will have my full support!

7 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

No doubt a silly question, but as a paid up member of the not in the know club, but not a paid up shareholder, if I wanted to become a shareholder, how would I go about it? Are shares available for purchase somewhere and, if so, where and at what price? Alternatively, do I have to find an existing shareholder, willing and able to sell all or part of his or her shareholding to me?

Do not worry, I am not mounting a third bid, though if Auld Jag wants to head up a consortium of Thistle-minded balaclava wearers,  he will have my full support!

Mouvement des cagoules! I'm in.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

They're not traded on an exchange, so the latter; have to find a shareholder and make them an offer.

1 hour ago, delurker said:

They're not traded on an exchange, so the latter; have to find a shareholder and make them an offer.

Is therte a list of shareholders with shareholdings listed anywhere?

Or is it a case of you need to know the right people and someone might nod you the wink ? 

45 minutes ago, Emsca said:

Is therte a list of shareholders with shareholdings listed anywhere?

Or is it a case of you need to know the right people and someone might nod you the wink ? 

Available on the Companies House website.

Someone posted on here (probably in one of the hundred-odd pages of the New Owner thread) very good instructions on how to find it.

Go on Companies House, search for Partick Thistle, click on FIling History.

The 9th January 2018 entry for confirmation statement gives the entre shareholding at that date.

4 hours ago, partickthedog said:

:clapping::ph34r:

1 minute ago, Big Col said:

Can someone who was at theAGM tonight give us any more info on the takeover (either or both of them).

On P&B it is being said the TfE haven't made an offer, although they said they have and although represented at the meeting have not asked any questions. Also some financial comments. An eye opener.

8 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

On P&B it is being said the TfE haven't made an offer, although they said they have and although represented at the meeting have not asked any questions. Also some financial comments. An eye opener.

Were you at the AGM? If not, I'm sorry but second or third hand information from P & B is not the most reliable.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, javeajag said:

They have submitted a proposal....no ? 

No offer has been submitted 

hearing this from FB & Twitter on AGM

We got £1 million last season from parachute, UEFA, Cup run and spent it all

The plan was to run at a £700k deficit this year (Till new board came back) using £350k cash reserves and £350k in loans

Budget being now balanced this year with transfer money 

3 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

The plan was to run at a £700k deficit this year (Till new board came back) using £350k cash reserves and £350k in loans

Submitting a proposal at this stage is normal the consortium will have done the same ....you then work towards a deal and then submit an offer.....given the complexity of buying out propco as well this doesn’t surprise me 

5 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

I was there.  The “old board” budget was planning to run at £700K deficit using £600K we have in bank, topped up by a loan of up to £350K as required. 

The current prediction is to run at ~£100K deficit. Much of difference was down to player sales and this League Cup run .  They were very clear to state that this windfall would be open to “old board” as well as “new board”.  

They think they can stay at same figure even when add in Caldwell compensation .

Expenditure  for this season was set by ”old board”  as was same as last season 

2 minutes ago, mgow said:

I was there.  The “old board” budget was planning to run at £700K deficit using £600K we have in bank, topped up by a loan of up to £350K as required. 

The current prediction is to run at ~£100K deficit. Much of difference was down to player sales and this League Cup run .  They were very clear to state that this windfall would be open to “old board” as well as “new board”.  

They think they can stay at same figure even when add in Caldwell compensation .

Expenditure  for this season was set by ”old board”  as was same as last season 

Thanks for this - was it hinted at all about how much it cost to pay off Caldwell and Kerr?