2 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

Come on. This isn’t about the consortium. It is about tfe stating a few days ago that they had made an offer for all the shares, and tonight the board saying that a proposal has been received.

Maybe they have made an offer but the board who don’t want to accept it say it’s a proposal...seen that happen ....we all know the consortium didn’t turn up in day one with an offer they had a proposal 

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

You quoted that you 'bet' the consortium didn't turn up with a legally binding offer. Supposition. I quoted from comments and people who were actually there. Fact. Unless they are lying.

It is not an avenue that I really want to go down but it was stated at the Open Day by Ronnie Gilfillan that the consortium had not, at that point, made an offer.

3 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

You quoted that you 'bet' the consortium didn't turn up with a legally binding offer. Supposition. I quoted from comments and people who were actually there. Fact. Unless they are lying.

I’ll stand by that .....the first conversation the consortium had was that that had a proposal to buy the club not  an offer ....that’s what happens ....in fact do we know if the consortium has made a legally binding offer to buy the club ?

27 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

The feedback has been given on here from people in attendance 

26 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

I think with various different outlets reporting the same financial information that you can take it as that's the situation. Surely worth comment as you are obviously interested in what is happening at Partick Thistle FC?

23 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Indeed it is interesting. An eye opener even.

Maybe I'm missing some posts ( I don't think I've blocked anyone) but I can only find one thing which has come from someone actually at the AGM and that was this.

I was there.  The “old board” budget was planning to run at £700K deficit using £600K we have in bank, topped up by a loan of up to £350K as required. 

The current prediction is to run at ~£100K deficit. Much of difference was down to player sales and this League Cup run .  They were very clear to state that this windfall would be open to “old board” as well as “new board”.  

They think they can stay at same figure even when add in Caldwell compensation .

Expenditure  for this season was set by ”old board”  as was same as last season 

Not really enough to comment or condemn.

This was reported in all the papers at the time ....cutting costs is a false economy says David Beattie.....sadly it wasn’t  it was a disaster ....its fashionable to blame low but it was Beatties decision ...her mistake was going along with it 

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/partick-thistle-keep-faith-with-manager-alan-archibald-following-relegation/

8 minutes ago, javeajag said:

I’ll stand by that .....the first conversation the consortium had was that that had a proposal to buy the club not  an offer ....that’s what happens ....in fact do we know if the consortium has made a legally binding offer to buy the club ?

Can’t see any legal offer offer been made by the consortium until the dual ownership obstacle is sorted out which I doubt it will .

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

This was reported in all the papers at the time ....cutting costs is a false economy says David Beattie.....sadly it wasn’t  it was a disaster ....its fashionable to blame low but it was Beatties decision ...her mistake was going along with it 

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/partick-thistle-keep-faith-with-manager-alan-archibald-following-relegation/

We increased spend after January, we had planned to keep that spend for this season, without the income from UEFA, Parachute 

5 hours ago, delurker said:

Available on the Companies House website.

Someone posted on here (probably in one of the hundred-odd pages of the New Owner thread) very good instructions on how to find it.

Go on Companies House, search for Partick Thistle, click on FIling History.

The 9th January 2018 entry for confirmation statement gives the entre shareholding at that date.

Thanks, thats tomorrows  task.

1 minute ago, Norgethistle said:

Dual ownership isn’t and can’t be applied for till the offer is agreed, which will be subject to approval being granted by SFA

This and also the English authorities have to agree  as well , don’t believe this is going to happen and I reckon the consortium are just testing the water .

55 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Thanks for this - was it hinted at all about how much it cost to pay off Caldwell and Kerr?

Sorry, this is probably my naivety again , but why should key information such as this have to be "hinted " at at a meeting of Shareholders?

Should the Shareholdes ( owners)y not be entitled to be told these figures in detail? Or does the old " its confidential information" come into play?

1 minute ago, scotty said:

So the associations have to approve the offer before they will begin to consider dual ownership?

At this moment, within British football it is prohibited to have dual ownership of football clubs , not sure how the consortium’s template/proposal think they can overcome this .

2 minutes ago, Emsca said:

Sorry, this is probably my naivety again , but why should key information such as this have to be "hinted " at at a meeting of Shareholders?

Should the Shareholdes ( owners)y not be entitled to be told these figures in detail? Or does the old " its confidential information" come into play?

There was some mumbling between the directors and essentially the amount part of the question was avoided.   So I would guess, confidentiality would be the reason.   At these things, they will talk high level figures but never about individual player salaries. 

8 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Anyone who was at the agm....

did we find out who the consortium are ?

do they have the finance to buy the club ?

what are the finance mechanisms for doing the deal ?

have they actually made an offer ?

why they are buying the club ?

what their plans are ?

None of the above. 

David Beattie said he was disappointed story came out so early, before the point they could say more. 

Only real info about consortium was they aren’t interested buying PropCo “at this point”.