Thistle v Fake thistle.

Auld Jag

3 hours ago, jaggot said:

Decent performance from Partick yesterday but we still look weak at our opponents set piece opportunities - one such event leading to their goal.  This is still Caldwell's team who, despite other results, did  amazingly well against Ross County  but they cannot suddenly have become the best team in the division post McCall's recruitment.  Call me  a  doubting Thomas but I need to see a good run of results before I am convinced.

Partick?

7 hours ago, jaggot said:

Decent performance from Partick yesterday but we still look weak at our opponents set piece opportunities - one such event leading to their goal.  This is still Caldwell's team who, despite other results, did  amazingly well against Ross County  but they cannot suddenly have become the best team in the division post McCall's recruitment.  Call me  a  doubting Thomas but I need to see a good run of results before I am convinced.

C'mon man. It's Thistle, the original Thistle, Thee Thistle. OK!

5 hours ago, West of Scotland said:

CaleyJagsTV highlights:

Thanks for posting this, with this footage the game looked a lot closer than the score of 3-1 would indicate but we took our goals well.  As an aside, it was nice to see that Miles is playing better with his old team, I always felt a bit sorry for the guy.  Onwards and upwards!!

• Like 1

The defensive mistakes came mostly in the first half (tho' it was easier to notice them in that 45). Thought when we went to a more attacking line up we took the pressure off the back line. I'm often critical of Robson & Williamson from a defending point of view but felt they got stuck in especially the former. Saunders if anyone was prone to most errors. Not sure McCall will persevere with the three at the back (O'Ware was technically deep lying midfield but much the same).