Ian McCall Season Ticket On Sale

Lambies Lost Doo

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Reduced price.  Help the team and the manager.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/thistle-launch-reduced-season-ticket-offer/

Good idea, I think there may be a few who take this up. I think with IMC we start to look at things as 'glass half full' , and with a bit more optimism.

I'm sure there will be setbacks during the season, but I think the management, and the players will be pulling in the same direction … I don't think we could say that with the previous management team

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

Good idea, I think there may be a few who take this up. I think with IMC we start to look at things as 'glass half full' , and with a bit more optimism.

I'm sure there will be setbacks during the season, but I think the management, and the players will be pulling in the same direction … I don't think we could say that with the previous management team

Agree. We now have somebody in charge who has feeling for Thistle, that is not essential, but it does help. More important, he knows the Scottish game and also knows how to get players playing to their strengths.

• Like 1