International call up

Auld Jag

Bit of a pain this if I’m honest as it’s going to be happening more or less every time for a 21s game. Can’t help but feel in future we will have games far more important than Under 21 friendly’s against Luxembourg’s of the world where we can’t afford to lose 2 starters. Part of football though I guess , Cole and or de vita can step in although annoying considering how well cammy played on Saturday. 

6 hours ago, HeWearsNumber9 said:

Bit of a pain this if I’m honest as it’s going to be happening more or less every time for a 21s game. Can’t help but feel in future we will have games far more important than Under 21 friendly’s against Luxembourg’s of the world where we can’t afford to lose 2 starters. Part of football though I guess , Cole and or de vita can step in although annoying considering how well cammy played on Saturday. 

You used to be able to get a game postponed if you had some players away on international duty. I am sure somebody did it recently. However, it may not be worth doing for this competition if it means having an game midweek between 2 important league games.

49 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Even if we could call it off there's still the moral aspect to be taken into consideration. We'd be badly letting down the millions, who've already made alternative plans and are giving up part of their Saturday evening just to be glued to BBC Alba.

Not sure if it`s on BBC Alba, but is available on BBC iplayer on channel S4C.