Thistle vs QotS Thread

Yellow & Redneck

26 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Most important thing tomorrow other than the 3pts is a good attendance. Time to get the fans back onside. Many said they wouldn't be back until Caldwell was gone. Time for them to literally put their money where their mouth is and get back through the turnstiles tomorrow. 

Couldn't agree more, I've emailed the club about (re) buying a season ticket.

• Like 1

Anything other than 3pts tomorrow should be viewed as piss poor. I still think the defence is disjointed, tho' I'd be hoping to see game on game improvement there. Queens have done little away from home and I believe our attack will create enough chances to get at least a couple of goals. Added advantage McCall has already managed Ayr at home to QoS this season.

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

Alloa currently 1-0 up at half time v Dundee Utd. If Alloa get anything from this game we are bottom of the league.

No way was I hoping United would reverse above. Feel happy with the final score yet the outcome undoubtedly puts even more pressure on us. 

Only watched the 2nd half, and besides I don't like commenting on TV evidence alone, but it looked tonight that there's no game we should be fearing. By all means always give respect to the opposition but there's no way we should be playing for draws or be chuffed with a point regardless of the opposition. With only nine opponents, due to this silly wee league, it would be crazy to not to go out to win every game.  

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

No way was I hoping United would reverse above. Feel happy with the final score yet the outcome undoubtedly puts even more pressure on us. 

Only watched the 2nd half, and besides I don't like commenting on TV evidence alone, but it looked tonight that there's no game we should be fearing. By all means always give respect to the opposition but there's no way we should be playing for draws or be chuffed with a point regardless of the opposition. With only nine opponents, due to this silly wee league, it would be crazy to not to go out to win every game.  

Alloa played well in the first half and deserved their lead, in fact they could have had another goal or two .

6 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Hopefully there will be a good crowd and we can get right behind the team.

Oh and Andrew Dallas is the referee!

If that's true then we'll have had the wee ?$"? twice already at home this season (2 out of 4). And we know what happened against Ayr. Does nobody at the SFA (suggested acronyms would be welcome) think about SENSIBLE referee allocation?

I am afraid I am not as optimistic as some. Too many years being disappointed has seen to that. Will the manager of the month curse hit us again ?  Osman is bound to come back and hurts us today. After last weeks win, we are still bottom.

i wish I could be a glass 1/2 full kind of person.

McCall is not the Messiah but I believe he is a significant improvement on Calamity. He will get more from these players. Confident that we will not be floating around in the relegation mire all season but not sure how far we will rise. 

Will be disappointed if we don't win today but won't throw the toys out.

• Like 1