Nomads game who’s going ?

Bobbyhouston

16 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

What’s everyone’s thought on next Saturday evening game 

I’m really disappointed I’m missing it due to a holiday...but said holiday is in Wales, so S4C it is!

I want to win this competition as we have little chance of doing anything else, although if we put some sort of run together, 4th remains a possibility (hard to see it with such an unbalanced squad though. 

Only other Championship teams left are Alloa and ICT, which by coincidence are two sides we haven’t lost to

29 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

What’s everyone’s thought on next Saturday evening game 

1/It's a lousy time for a kick off. BOO!!!

2/Good chance if we progress we'll not draw a team we play a minimum of four times a season. HOORAH!!!

3/I'm told the re-jigged later kick off clashes with a Star Wars themed wedding reception in the Aitken Suite. :) 

5 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

We better not lose, that would be embarassing!

While I don't disagree, we have bigger fish to fry like not being relegated this season. So as I said would like to see McCall give players like Sneddon, Mansell, Penrice and if fit Slater a start. Also they did knock Kilmarnock out of Europe.

Edited by Auld Jag

In a strange kind of way I am looking forward to it as it is a team we have never played before and after they beat Killie in the Europa League qualifiers we are trying to restore some Scottish pride. I would hope for a decent turnout of home fans as some of the younger ones (younger than me I mean) can then head off to the nightclubs after a Thistle win. There is also the simple financial aspect as well - with a £100k deficit you really want to maximise the crowd at each home game.

I have a gig to go to where I need to see the support and its quite an early show

I am going to head to the game but need it done and dusted in 90 mins! (and even then its tight!)

The gig is Curse of Lono supported by John Murry at The Blue Arrow btw!

53 minutes ago, jaf said:

I have a gig to go to where I need to see the support and its quite an early show

I am going to head to the game but need it done and dusted in 90 mins! (and even then its tight!)

The gig is Curse of Lono supported by John Murry at The Blue Arrow btw!

Saw Curse of Lono support Southside  Johnny earlier this year I’m sure.