Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyhouston

Poor crowd expected Nomads game

Hearing ticket sales have been bordering on pathetic, sad days indeed when we can’t get support out on a Saturday at 5 o’clock to support our team in a cup competition 
why not get out make a day of it with few beers bite to eat then head along to game 

My grandson and myself. First game this season and I don't care who we're playing. Over the past few seasons I've made him sit through so much rubbish he deserves a chance to see us win. Hope this doesn't come back and bite me on the arse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Hearing ticket sales have been bordering on pathetic, sad days indeed when we can’t get support out on a Saturday at 5 o’clock to support our team in a cup competition 
why not get out make a day of it with few beers bite to eat then head along to game 

I wasn’t going to go but your rebuke has changed my mind. I apologise for my tardiness and have informed my wife that from now on you will make decisions on how we spend our money.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Stephen1876 said:

It is mid term which will have an impact - I will miss the game but will be watching in wales following every word of the Welsh commentary. Mom the Jags! 

You wont need the Welsh commentary, Thistle will do all the talking on the park.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pinhead said:

I am going for a crowd of 1,300 to 1,600 - something akin to a friendly game crowd before friendlys got scrapped for the cup

.............'cept I can't recall a friendly kicking off at 5.15 on a Saturday. I think your guesstimate might be a bit on the optimistic side. Hope you're right.

Not optimistic we'll get a result ... CQN knocked killie out of Europe recently & do have a minor European pedigree. 

Tournament needs a rethink - Irish team pulled out of a semi final (?) replay last season as it was too close to their first game of the season. 

13 hours ago, ClydebankJag said:

I wasn’t going to go but your rebuke has changed my mind. I apologise for my tardiness and have informed my wife that from now on you will make decisions on how we spend our money.

So glad to hear ,your not henpecked 

9 minutes ago, blakey said:

I can’t go as we are going up north on holiday. Is the game on tv? I can’t fathom the late kick off.

Something about sourcing the game thru BBC iplayer but I'm not the best person to ask.  

We couldn't break down QoS with a full squad. Zanatta, Gordon and Palmer missing for various reasons could see a tough task on our hands.