Dundee away 19/10/19

Auld Jag

23 minutes ago, jagfox said:

7 in 15 overall. I thought he did really well sticking to the task. Doesn't always come off but another goal and another 90 minutes under the belt.

8 in 17.

He's now scored more than McDonald did last season - although Kenny's played four more games and half his goals have come against lower-league opposition - and the same as last season's top goalscorer.

Edited by Dark Passenger

First 25 minutes were the worst yet.

We played well after this. We created a couple of chances before HT but McCall was brilliant with his HT subs

Their no.5 had extreme difficulty against an off the leash Mansell who got it right up him. Why doesn’t Gordon play like this every week? He was superb but Penrice mom by some way. He’s getting tougher.

48 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

brilliant bloody brilliant  took me back to the good ol days with arthur montford and scotsport   

First half was awful, I feared it may go that way after seeing the starting XI. 

O’Ware might get away with playing midfield against hammer throwers like Connah’s but it was always going to be different today against Dorrans etc. 

However, credit to McCall for changing it up. Totally transformed second half. 

If he can get Gordon and Mansell playing consistently to that level then he’s an even better manager than I thought! 

Even Harkins looked much improved. 

Credit to Kenny Miller as well. I’ll be honest and say I was never that thrilled about him signing but he certainly knows where the goal is. Clinical finish today. 

Great scenes at the end, one of those Thistle games where you realise why you sit through so much pain over the years! 

Its always worth it in the end. 

Only way is up now :-) 

• Like 1