Are We Back?

admin

3 hours ago, elevenone said:

Yeh back again, did we beat Arbroath and Dundee Utd? 

Never looked like beating Arbroath, wasnt at Tannadice but sounds like we were unlucky not to get something from it. First time i have managed to get on this forum for a week. Slummed it by looking at pie and bovril. Glad to have WAT back. 

6 hours ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I know … it is like they have barely drawn breath and they are at each others throats again …. pretty sad

Too true.  Spoke too soon yesterday about the site being back to normal but everything seems OK tonight.  Good to be back in, even if only to come back to the usual family squabbles. 

1 minute ago, DenisOhDenis said:

Too true.  Spoke too soon yesterday about the site being back to normal but everything seems OK tonight.  Good to be back in, even if only to come back to the usual family squabbles. 

Its just like a xmas family gathering, only a few months early.

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Never looked like beating Arbroath, wasnt at Tannadice but sounds like we were unlucky not to get something from it. First time i have managed to get on this forum for a week. Slummed it by looking at pie and bovril. Glad to have WAT back. 

Hi AJ. Looks like you can now stop watching your back episodes of Star Trek. 

12 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Not a Trekkie? Heathen!

I am not a Trekkie. But in 1995 on our first holiday in Orlando we went to Universal studio's, there was a bit where you could do a Star Trek screen test. Eunice was the captain (of course), i was Spock and young Robert was a first officer. We still have the video. A few years later we went to Edinburgh  for a Star Trek exhibition, with props and costumes from the tv series and films. I have also seen most of the films, including the new one's with Zachary Quinto and  Simon  Pegg. As 10cc sang 'The Thing's You Do For Love'. Am i still a heathen ?

Edited by Auld Jag

4 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

I am not a Trekkie. But in 1995 on our first holiday in Orlando we went to Universal studio's, there was a bit where you could do a Star Trek screen test. Eunice was the captain (of course), i was Spock and young Robert was a first officer. We still have the video. A few years later we went to Edinburgh  for a Star Trek exhibition, with props and costumes from the tv series and films. I have also seen most of the films, including the new one's with Zachary Quinto and  Simon  Pegg. As 10cc sang 'The Thing's You Do For Love'. Am i still a heathen ?

I will let you off. You can be an 'Honorary Trekkie' lol

• Haha 1