vs. Ayr United

Jaggernaut

Just now, Auld Jag said:

Ā Just how far behind will we be come the January transfer window.We need points beforeĀ  then. Big game next week against Morton.

Yes, McCall needs to find a way of getting this failing squad to get some points. Tough job given heā€™s probably horrified at what he has to work with, but he must find a way before JanuaryĀ 

5 minutes ago, fenski said:

Is it the manager or the players though? Maybe it's just some sort of cyclic thing that no-one really controls. We had our rise, we peaked, and now we are in decline. The thing that makes it hurt is not knowing when you've hit the bottom of the curve....

Going on past experience the bottom of the curve is the club about to go bust.

McCall needs to get more out of this squad as bad as they are. On paper the squad is no worse than Alloa or Arbroath, yet we are getting sod all from them.

McGinty and Saunders clearly doesn't work, and if I were Sneddon, I would be raging at continuing to be put behind Fox. Poor boy has done nothing wrong yet finds himself second choice.

Just now, Yellow & Redneck said:

McCall needs to get more out of this squad as bad as they are. On paper the squad is no worse than Alloa or Arbroath, yet we are getting sod all from them.

McGinty and Saunders clearly doesn't work, and if I were Sneddon, I would be raging at continuing to be put behind Fox. Poor boy has done nothing wrong yet finds himself second choice.

Serious point here to be fairĀ