Sign in to follow this  
Jaggernaut

vs. Ayr United

9 hours ago, Jag said:

I would be neither surprised at a three goal defeat nor a three goal victory. Back to the good old unpredictable days..

You are far to optimistic. Are you now surprised ?

1 minute ago, scotty said:

But this decline started well before Caldwell came in. He wasn't the answer.

I was joking 

1 minute ago, Harrybriscoe said:

They're miles better than us. 

Which is my consolation.... Mc Call built it.... but the board need to back him in January to start the overhaul and dismantle this dismal squad

Just how far behind will we be come the January transfer window.We need points before  then. Big game next week against Morton.

Just now, Auld Jag said:

Just how far behind will we be come the January transfer window.We need points before  then. Big game next week against Morton.

Yes, McCall needs to find a way of getting this failing squad to get some points. Tough job given he’s probably horrified at what he has to work with, but he must find a way before January 

Is it the manager or the players though? Maybe it's just some sort of cyclic thing that no-one really controls. We had our rise, we peaked, and now we are in decline. The thing that makes it hurt is not knowing when you've hit the bottom of the curve....

4 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Can we get our first home win?

For me it proves that this team wasn't underachieving under Caldwell. He just signed a really bad team.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, West of Scotland said:

Time to start planning for League One and the glory days of four Clyde "derbies".

Frankly, I wouldn't fancy my chances against the likes of Falkirk, Raith or Airdie right now.

There's a weakness throughout our squad which has to change. McCall is absolutely the right man for the job but he needs to able to spend money soon while making the most of what he has. Not easy.

Edited by westertonjagfan

5 minutes ago, fenski said:

Is it the manager or the players though? Maybe it's just some sort of cyclic thing that no-one really controls. We had our rise, we peaked, and now we are in decline. The thing that makes it hurt is not knowing when you've hit the bottom of the curve....

Going on past experience the bottom of the curve is the club about to go bust.

Just now, javeajag said:

Signs of improvement they haven’t scored for 20 mins .....

At 4-0 up do they need to?

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

I need a joking emoji !

Knew it was a joke but our team is a bigger one!

McCall needs to get more out of this squad as bad as they are. On paper the squad is no worse than Alloa or Arbroath, yet we are getting sod all from them.

McGinty and Saunders clearly doesn't work, and if I were Sneddon, I would be raging at continuing to be put behind Fox. Poor boy has done nothing wrong yet finds himself second choice.

Just now, Yellow & Redneck said:

McCall needs to get more out of this squad as bad as they are. On paper the squad is no worse than Alloa or Arbroath, yet we are getting sod all from them.

McGinty and Saunders clearly doesn't work, and if I were Sneddon, I would be raging at continuing to be put behind Fox. Poor boy has done nothing wrong yet finds himself second choice.

Serious point here to be fair