Vs Morton

Paukea

Well done - would have accepted that before the game, but to have done so when a man down is an achievement and at the same time great for morale.

Banzo - manager's office first thing on Tuesday please.

First Amstel has just come out of the fridge - enjoy your Saturday evening fellow Jags!!

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 1

Incredible. Should have been 2 up at half time. Started second half slow and another rash tackle by bannigan. Gordon scored two smashing goals and morton missed a few decent chances. Man of match for me was Tam Oware. Best I've seen him play. Anyway great to celebrate a home win!

5 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Incredible. Should have been 2 up at half time. Started second half slow and another rash tackle by bannigan. Gordon scored two smashing goals and morton missed a few decent chances. Man of match for me was Tam Oware. Best I've seen him play. Anyway great to celebrate a home win!

Agree that Tam was good today, as were Penrice and Cole, but going to give my MOTM award to Kakay. Covered a lot of ground and showed pace, skill and heart. His run won the corner which led to the passage of play from which Gordon scored his second.

Edited by partickthedog
conjunction required to link the play
  • Like 2

Just now, partickthedog said:

Agree that Tam was good today, as were Penrice and Cole, but going to give my MOTM award to Kakay. Covered a lot of ground showed pace, skill and heart. His run won the corner which led to the passage of play from which Gordon scored his second.

Great to see Osman getting a call up as well

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

Kakapo, Penrice, o ware, Cole and impact sub Gordon were outstanding today. The rest battled well with fox producing important save

Only disappointments were for me banzo again and a woeful zanatta who really was poor

Looks like we agree on the best players today. Do not want to dwell on negatives but Zanatta showed very little heart. With his sort of play, some things work and some things do not work, and that is fair enough, but he has to try hard and put himself about.