Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Paukea

Vs Morton

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

FFS what is it about us when we score and our lack of composure ?

It has been a problem for a long time. Total panic stations. Need a calm experienced player at CB and CM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

Interesting to see the 2 Edinburgh clubs getting a new manager bounce today - players taking the piss with the old managers? 

I was going to agree, but then I remembered that one was Craig Levein.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done - would have accepted that before the game, but to have done so when a man down is an achievement and at the same time great for morale.

Banzo - manager's office first thing on Tuesday please.

First Amstel has just come out of the fridge - enjoy your Saturday evening fellow Jags!!

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible. Should have been 2 up at half time. Started second half slow and another rash tackle by bannigan. Gordon scored two smashing goals and morton missed a few decent chances. Man of match for me was Tam Oware. Best I've seen him play. Anyway great to celebrate a home win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Incredible. Should have been 2 up at half time. Started second half slow and another rash tackle by bannigan. Gordon scored two smashing goals and morton missed a few decent chances. Man of match for me was Tam Oware. Best I've seen him play. Anyway great to celebrate a home win!

Agree that Tam was good today, as were Penrice and Cole, but going to give my MOTM award to Kakay. Covered a lot of ground and showed pace, skill and heart. His run won the corner which led to the passage of play from which Gordon scored his second.

Edited by partickthedog
conjunction required to link the play
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kakapo, Penrice, o ware, Cole and impact sub Gordon were outstanding today. The rest battled well with fox producing important save

Only disappointments were for me banzo again and a woeful zanatta who really was poor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, partickthedog said:

Agree that Tam was good today, as were Penrice and Cole, but going to give my MOTM award to Kakay. Covered a lot of ground showed pace, skill and heart. His run won the corner which led to the passage of play from which Gordon scored his second.

Great to see Osman getting a call up as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

Kakapo, Penrice, o ware, Cole and impact sub Gordon were outstanding today. The rest battled well with fox producing important save

Only disappointments were for me banzo again and a woeful zanatta who really was poor

Looks like we agree on the best players today. Do not want to dwell on negatives but Zanatta showed very little heart. With his sort of play, some things work and some things do not work, and that is fair enough, but he has to try hard and put himself about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×